Roomates: Chapter 5

Isaac drove us back to the dorms. He randomly intwined my fingers into his halfway through the drive, smiling at the road.

"Why are you being nice to me?" I asked.

"Because I like you," he stopped smiling and looked at me briefly. "Why can't you see that?"

"I don't know! I hate myself, Isaac. Why would I believe it when a decent looking guy says they like me?" He laughed and shook his head.

"Whatever Ash. Just because you think I'm good looking doesn't mean that I am a cocky douche bag! I don't think I'm attractive! I think you are attractive." Isaac squeezed my hand as he pulled into the dorm complex.

I remained silent for the rest of the day. I couldn't help thinking about what Isaac said, how it made me feel, how his presence in general made me feel loved. He made me almost forget to not trust boys. Thanks, dad.

"Let's go to Walmart! It's the weekend!" Isaac woke me up at the ass crack of dawn, also known as 9:30.

"Why?" I sat up, and Isaac sat on the bed in front of me.

"I wanted to have a movie day with snacks? And we have neither of those things?" Isaac held my hands and pulled me up.

"We should really go to Best Buy, they have all the good movies. There's a Walmart next to it." He smiled and nodded. "I'm gonna get ready." I grabbed my toiletries and picked out a black and white striped shirt with some leggings to wear.

"What movies should we get?"Isaac asked me in the movie aisles of Best Buy.

"Halloween is in like a week so we should get scary movies." I suggested.

"Alright, how about the Purge movies?" I nodded and Isaac grabbed the first and second ones. "Anything else?" He asked.

""Not unless you see anything." He grabbed the Conjuring and the Nightmare before Christmas.

Isaac paid for the movies we had picked out. All we got from Target was an eight pack of popcorn. We were walking towards the front of the store, when Isaac suggested we get a microwave.

"Why? There's a microwave in the student lounge?" I asked.

"So that we can hand out in the dorm all day and not have to interact with other people?" I smiled, rolling my eyes and putting the cheapest microwave into the red plastic cart. When we approached the checkout, Isaac grabbed a bunch of milk dud packages, receiving a weird look from me. "What? Have you never put milk duds in your popcorn?"

"No, but I'm sure I'm going to today." I smiled at him as he paid for the items. Randomly as we were walking out of the store with our bags, he grabbed my hand. I smiled at the ground. Oh my god he is such a sweet heart.

Oh my god I'm not such a sweet heart.. I have such bad writers block it's not funny. The next update will hopefully be soon. I'm so sorry!