Roomates: Chapter 3

The picture in the media box is Fall Out Boy, just for those who don't know who they are, they sing "Centuries", "Uma Thurman", and "Irresistible"

The rest of the night I was silent. Isaac went to sleep after he blew up on me and left me in curiosity. I sat on my phone and listened to music with my earbuds until I eventually fell asleep.

       Isaacs alarm woke me up at 9:30, just 30 minutes before my first period started.

      "Shit," I mumbled, quickly getting up and grabbing a loose black Fall Out Boy (my fav band) shirt and some red skinny jeans. I changed, forgetting Isaacs presence. I put my hair in a top knot and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Isaac walked in to brush his teeth shortly after I did, and glared at me before he brushed. Quickly, I finished brushing my teeth, and put my stuff back in my door, walking quickly to my class.

         I walked into my class about 1 minute late. Everyone carried on as I walked in, and found myself a seat in the corner. The professor walked over to me and explained the assignment so I could get started.

       When it was time to go back to the dorms, I went to mine nervously. Isaac would probably be a douchebag to me.

        I walked into my dorm and Isaac immediately was standoffish to me. I sat on my bed and pulled out my Mac book, and put in my earbuds, playing Fall Out Boy and continuing my assignments for the day. Isaac stared at me this whole time, causing me to become angry.

     "I'm glad that your so infatuated with me that you have to stare at me." I stated, pulling an earbud out.

       "Just looking at you." He smirked, making me blush. I put my earbud in, and turned up "20 Dollar Nose Bleed", focusing on my homework. A paper airplane hit my shoulder, and I unfolded it. It reads,

I can hear your music, you like Fall Out Boy? -I

I pulled an earbud out and said, "Well yeah, I obviously like Fall Out Boy. I'm kind of wearing their shirt, dumbass." I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"I like them too." Isaac smiled at the ground, while running a hand through his gorgeous hair.

        "Really?" I asked, surprised.

        "Yes, believe it or not, I've actually liked them since the beginning." He says, smiling.

        "Cool!" I said, and continued working with my earbuds in. At almost midnight, I'd near finished a 7 page essay on pop culture, and I decided to take a break. I set my alarm for 9:00 and went to sleep.

A/N- Sorry it's short!! I was gonna put so much more in there about Fall Out Boy but I didn't want people to stop reading because of it, so I'll put that in a different book. Anyways... Thanks for reading!! Give this a vote if you want me to update please? Also, if you have any covers or anything you can dm them to me on Instagram @/_megfanlovesfob

Stay young💓- Megan