Roomates: Chapter 7

Isaac became silent after I told him that. He looked at me with the layer of tears still in his eyes.

"Me too." He replied before laying back down and holding his arm out for me to lay with him. "Could you lay with me, just until I fall asleep?" He nearly whispered. I nodded, laying down next to him. Isaac wrapped both of his arms around me and put his head right above mine. "Im sorry, for all of this. I'm sure you didn't-"

"Isaac, just go to sleep, it's okay. Really." I cut him off. He squeezed me in his arms as his breathing began to slow down. Isaac kissed the top of my head as I began to fall asleep in his arms.

When I woke up the next morning, Isaac was still sleeping. It was Sunday, so I rolled over and browsed my social media apps while Isaac still had his arms around me.

"Hi." Isaac whispered while yawning after about 10 minutes.

"Hey," I looked up at him with a small smile on my face. "What do you want to do today?"

"Do you like roller coasters?"

"Not really.."

"We should go to six flags!" He shot out of the bed, ignoring the fact that I was terrified of roller coasters.

I reluctantly got in Isaac's car. My hands were shaking when we pulled into the parking lot. When I looked at Isaac, I realized that we were both wearing black tee's and shorts. Only difference is that mine were red cut offs and his were red basketball shorts. "Isaac, our outfits match." I said as I pulled my sunglasses over my eyes and got out of the car.

"Yeah I did that on purpose." Isaac laughed, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the entrance.

~

"I am NOT riding that!" I yelled with wide eyes, staring at the extremely tall ride in front of us.

"For me? I'll hold your hand the whole time." Isaac assured me. We started toward the rides short line. Before I knew it, I was strapped into a small cart with Isaac, holding onto him for dear life. The ride operator started the ride, and we slowly started to go up a massive hill.

"Isaac, Isaac I hate you so fucking much." I squeezed his arm even tighter, if that was even possible.

"That's not what you said last night." He laughed and put one of his arms around me. I reached across my torso and held his hand tightly. "You're gonna be fine. Hold on, we are about to go down!"

I screamed bloody murder throughout the whole ride with my eyed closed. We got out of the cart and went to go get lunch from the food court area.

"Panda Express?" I asked Isaac, who nodded and began walking over to the booth.

"What do you want?" He pulled out his wallet, like hopefully every guy does on a date.

"Orange chicken, please." I kissed his cheek and smiled.

~

"I'm gonna let you have the aux cord, Ash." Isaac said on the way to the car.

"YAY" I skipped to the car and plugged in my phone, playing "Holding On To You" by Twenty One Pilots.

"I only let you have it because you have decent taste." He smiled before joining me in rapping along to Tyler Joseph's voice.