Set Fire To The Rain

I set fire to the ran, watch it pour as I touched your face

Well, it burned while I cried cuz i heard them screaming out your name, your name

Adele - Set Fire To The Rain

Angel's P.O.V

* FLASHBACK*

After the last lesson me, Siva, Max, Jay, Nathan and 7 others stayed in the schools toilets. After exactly an hour we started moving, the cameras were already off. We all headed to the teachers area, that was our target. 3 of the guys stayed out of the school to tell us when we need to run out so that we dont get caught. Jay opened the zipper of his backpack and reached for a bottle of liquor and handed it to Nath, he poured it over the wooden tables and the papers that were scattered all over the office. I used the lighter in my pocket to start the fire. The fire flames started eating almost everything in the room, black smoke filled the office and I was getting breathless. We ran to the door to get out. Before I had the time to reach the doorknob it turned and revealed Mr. Andersson and a girl from my grade. She probably had extra lessons, both gasped at the scene. Everything went too fast, Mr. Andersson ran away, Max and Nath wanted to run after him but I told them not to, because im sure he will never tell anyone. A loud scream from not far behind me escaped Jays mouth as Isabella hit the floor, Siva had hit her head with the bottle. I held Jays hand and led him out, his face was totally emotionless as tears streamed down his pale face. I have never seen him cry. This was definatley not the first time, he never cried. That day, we burned the teachers area and caused Isabellas death.

* END OF FLASHBACK *

Since that day things are different, the gang has to stay low because the police are still investigating. I was lost in thoughts until I heard a knock on my bedroom door. " Come in mother!" my mother walked in and smiled as her dark green eyes lightened, she walked to my bed where I sat and hugged me tight as I hugged her back. "How was school today hunny?" she asked. "It was ok, how was it with you? what have you done today? tell me" my mother was everything to me, she is all I have and all I'll ever need. We are still standing strong after everything. " The second manager started his first day today, he arrived yesterday from London. He's such a smart man! Oh.. by the way he invited us for dinner tonight and he insisted that you would come too. What do you say about it?" " Anything for you mother" I said and she smiled from ear to ear, its not normal that I keep her company on business meals but that felt somehow important. "Thank you princess! Forgot to tell you, your motor bike has arrived. You can go chek it, its in the garage" I have been waiting for this sentence for 3 months. Finally! "Harley Davidson?" I asked and she nodded smiling "Gonna check it later, thanks mother for everything!" I hugged her. she walked to the door " Your dress is with the maid, be ready at 7" she walked out and I decided to listen to some music. I connected my Dr. Dre headphones with my phone and got lost in my own world again. Hall Of Fame by The Script was playing. I layed back in my bed and let the music drown all my thoughts.

The maid was standing at the door holding something black and gold, I signaled for her to leave it and go. She left the dress on the chair and walked out. I walked to the dress to see if my mother picked a proper dress, this time she did. The dress was black and reached to the knees, it had long sleeves and golden studs on the shoulders. I put it on after taking my daily shower. I walked in my closet to see if I had any matching high heels to wear. My eyes landed on a black pair and I put them on. I never wear dresses and high heels but when it came to business meals I had to. My mother owns a serie of companies. Which means that her and I are wealthy. To finish the outfit I put on eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. My hair was naturally curly, I grabbed my clutch and walked out and down the stairs to the front door to meet my mother. She was wearing a dark green knee length dress and high heels. "You look stunning hunny!" she looked at me from head to toe. "You dont look too bad yourself" I said as she giggled. We walked out and the maid closed the doors behind us. "Stay here mother, im gonna bring the car from the garage and pick you up." I said as I headed to the garage "There's no need, its the flat to the right darling." I looked at my right. Parker. the game shall start..

I rang the doorbell and waited for somebody to open the door. A woman in her fourties opened the door with a smile plastered on her face. "Hello Mrs. Skies! im glad to meet you!" she greeted my mother as we walked in, "im glad to meet you too Mrs. Parker! let me introduce you to my daughter, Angel" my mother pointed at me and Mrs. Parker held her hand out for me to shake, we shaked hands and a man in a black suit which I think is Mr. Parker lead us to the table. Middle way two guys who looked almost the same came down the stairs. One of them was too familiar. "Hi my name is Lewis" he said and kissed my cheeks. "Angel" I said as Tom came closer, he looked at me from head to toe "I think we have met before" he smirked. "indeed we have" I smirked back feeling satisfaction shower over me by seeing the scar over his noce and the black eye that I gave him earlier today. He kissed my cheeks and wispered in my ear "You are so gonna payback for ruining my gorgeous face. by the way, you look sexy as fuck in that stunning dress of yours, I would love to see it on my bedroom floor" I tried very hard to not kill him right there. Tom and Lewis introduced themselves to my mother and we all gathered around the dinner table. Tom kept watching me all the time. "dont forget the music homework, its due tomorrow" he said teasingly. We didnt have any music lesson today. "Are you in the same high school?" Mrs. Parker questioned and I nodded. "Thats great!" my mother said.

At 9 me and my mother walked back home and after some time on the internet I drifted off to sleep..

A/N HELLO! sorry for the long wait! this fanfic needs more reads and votes to help me update a lil bit faster! now secrets are reavealed but there is still something that Angel is hiding.. keep reading to find out!!