Save Me

Each time I take you back

You bring one thousand cracks

And I accept them, like a fool oh

So now what's your excuse

What do we have to lose

Since I'm already losing you

So hard to face, that I can't feel you anymore

Hard to face, that I can't see you anymore

So walk away, until you're not standing at my door

Turn your face, walk away, and stay

Little Mix - Turn Your Face

Third Person's P.O.V

He sat on the hospital bloodtesting chair and watched the needle stick in his vein and dragging the red thick liquid that was his blood. Once the needle was out he let out a sigh of relief and clutched his arm. The nurse offered him a tissue to whipe the remaining blood on his arm but he refused to take it. He got up from the chair and before he could turn the doorknob the nurse reminded him of when the results will be coming out. "The results will be out in ten minutes, you can sit in the hall and wait if you want" she said with a genuine small, something that he has missed so much. He nodded without putting much effort on smiling back. Smiling was something that he has forgotten about a long time ago. He closed the door behind him slowly and sat down on the uncomfortable chair in the waitingroom.

He looked for anything that could keep him entertained for ten minutes in his pockets but couldn't find anything but some money. That ment that he would have a silent and thoughtful ten minutes that he didn't want to go through. He looked up at the ceiling and found himself intrested in a small yellow spotlight that was accross the one over his head. Suddenly that small unintresting and boring small spotlight in the ceiling brought back memories of prom. The prom was an awful and embarrasing memory for him. Maybe it was because he got rejected by a girl or that he looked awful? That day, he borrowed his brothers old prom suit that was already out of fashion back then. He smiled a little for himself at the awful memory and his short smile fell down again when he saw a little girl sitting in a wheelchair pass by with a nurse. The girl looked around six years old and was dead pale. Even through all the happiness and hope in her shining blue eyes, there was a defeated look on her small face. It was like she was defeated by ilness, tiredness and weakness. She had a smile on her face since she rolled in the hall of the hospital. He had his face in the both of his hands now blocking his view and holding in the tears that has been in for days.  She passed him and stopped moving her wheelchair. The girl turned around and stopped her wheelchair infront of him and leaned closer to him. She used both of her small thin hands and removed his hands from his face. He was surprised by the sudden touch and looked up to see a little fragile girl smiling down at him. "Why do you look so sad and hopeless?" she mumbled softly with a small smile on her face. "Life is not always by your side baby doll" he mumbled back feeling sorry for that little girl that looked so weak but still managed to put a smile on her face. "Make it go by your side then" she said with a small giggle earning a weak one from him too. "How is that possible?" he asked feeling sorry for himself now instead. "Smile" she whispered and put both index fingers on the corners of his lips gently and moved them up making him smile a full hearted smile. She rolled away and left him smiling like an idiot. The door next to him cracked open and the same nurse walked out of the room with some papers in her hand and a small smile on her lips. "Positive" she said and her smile grew bigger. I smiled wider this time and at that point, fresh hot tears of joy escaped the brim of my eyes and rolled down my cheeks to finally fall on my leather jacket. "I will go tell Doctor Smith that we found a match" she hurried and I stopped her. "Yes sir?" she asked after I fake coughed to get her attention "Can I stay anonymous?" I asked and she nodded. "If that's what you wish, yes sir. I will tell the doctor to keep you unknown" she said and excused herself and headed to the doctors office. That's when he knew that Angel will be saved from the nightmare that she was going through. And that soon enough she will be around them full of life.