Letter Unread

Today was gonna be the day

But they'll never throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow

Realized what you're not to do

I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do, about you now

And all the roads that lead you there are winding

And all the lights that light the way are blinding

There are many things that I

Would like to say to you but I don't know how

I said maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me

And after all, you're my wonderwall

Oasis - Wonderwall

Third Persons P.O.V

Who could ever imagine the strong, hard and coldhearted Angel would be lying in a hospital bed with no glimpse of hope of surviving? No one. She was always the one to put others in a hospital bed now she is the one lying on it. How could this ever happen? Is it fate? Is this the end? Will she still be as strong as before or is her body giving up on her? Tom had nothing else to do than to sit next to her and hold her hand while talking to her in hope to wake her up but there was no use. Has Tom changed since he met Angel or is he still the same selfish arrogant idiot? They had both built walls of feelings and emotions towards each other that they never had any idea of and developed an unstoppable mix of explosive cemistry that is more powerful than the world itself. They say love at first sight doesn't exist but who knew that love at the first hurdle built up hope, caring, faith, strength and power. Who will be the one to break the others walls down first? Angels visions or dreams were getting more and more terrible and horrifying. Even if she couldn't move or see, she could feel and hear the whole world around her. She knew that she might not wake up. The dark in her head was getting darker and darker reaching a shade of pitch black. The darkness made her wish death but it was far away from her. It was like she is a lost puzzle piece that was never and will never be found. She was completly numb when it came to the physical matter. But her soul was aching. She knew that all the things she had done in the past two years were wrong but she needed to get her anger out on others. The anger she had was not towards men who used women in the terrible ways. Her anger wasn't directed to love and people either. Her anger was towards herself. She tried hard to get out of trouble but she's got a war in her mind that no one could end. She was tired from the beginning of feeling like she was crazy, she was tired of driving on danger roads but she had no other choise. That was the door that she has opened for herself. It will haunt her for the rest of her exictense and shatter her and the people around her to pieces. All she needed was the right person to reflect her hidden good side, like a mirror. Will she ever find that person? Most important, did she have faith in herself?  Angel had her life twisted every day. It was like a book under editing, new things every once in a while put to it and other things taken away like her father and Claire. But there was one thing that wasn't going to be replaced and it was the end. Was Angel in the end born to die or was she born to learn from her unforgivable mistakes?

Tom's P.O.V

I waited and waited for seconds, minutes, hours and days. Angel was having traumas every day for a whole week that could risk her life but thankfully she was still alive. Sometimes I felt like I really needed to leave her and everything else and just go. This is way too much on me. But I need to stay for her. help her out of this. I had her hand in mine all the time waiting for any sort of reaction but no. The only reaction was a fast heartbeat and nothing else. A soft knock on the door was heard and I didn't put much effort on answering because I knew that they would come in either way. Doctor Smith came in with a bunch of papers in his hands. "Anything new?" I asked groggily not expecting any good news from his sad face. "We found no matches.." he started and I cut him off. "What no matches? It doesn't even look like you have searched for anything!" I shouted at him and he flinched. "Listen clearly. I searched in every country possible! The US, Canada, Australia, India, Pakistan, Sweden, Germany and countless others and we found no matches. Not even her mothers old bloodtests matches with hers. So before you accuse me for dereliction you should ask first!" he retorded while holding his index finger up pointing it at me. "Sorry doc. What can we do now?" I tried to calm myself. In the end all he tried to do was help. "We have two choices left.." "Go ahead" I told him to continue. "We have only two people to test now, those people are you and Angels sister Claire." he said and I tried to take it all in. Me? There won't be any possibility of our blood matching. And her sister? Angel never mentioned a sister of her, I've heard that name before but I can't really remember. I looked down at our entwined hands and that's when I noticed it, I slid the sleeve of her hospital gown up and saw the tattoo she had on her wrist. Claire. "She has never told me anything about a sisiter" I said and the doctor nodded. "I guess you haven't known her for long enough" he said and before I could ask anything he started again. "I suggest you go home, take a shower and bring some of Angels favourite things that could wake her senses up. For example a book, perfume, clothes, some music etc. Anything that she would react to." he finished and I left her hand and got up.