Chapter 1:The start of a new empire.

In 1860 the British Empire was focused on Africa and also Oceania. Now some Indian nationalist came in to the New Delhi Palace and told the king that secretly they would start rebelion against the British Empire. The King told to some market places to make a uniform for the Indian Nationalist Army. The king saw the new uniform and he thought that it was great it was dark blue with white pants and brown and white belts with a black British helmet and for the weapons that they used were ones that they got from the British for protection. And now they sent a telegram to the British of the news. Queen Victoria was shocked and the parliament sent a thousand colonial troops to India.The first attack on India was in a coastal city called Kochi the Indians took about ten days to get there,and in 1860,the 11th day of July in a port no less the British attacked the Indian Nationalist started firing the ships artillery was shot and about two hundred British soldiers left and from the three thousand Indian soldiers there were one thousand the British were shocked at the defeat but nobody won, the British colonial troops and there general retreated to the cape colony in South Africa. The Indian nationalist asked the king -What if the country was a monarchy?-Then the king sed -No, this can not be why do you want to be in full power- and the soon to be president sed to his guards -Kill him.- and then the king sed no. Days later they proclaimed that they were now an Empire The Emperor was the same nationalist that killed the king his name was Dave Agate the new Emperor of India. The British wanted revenge and they thought of an attack on a port near the coast of India in another city called Mumbai. The Indians new of the incoming attack and what they did is send a ship to find the British in about ten days , the ship saw a Giant General ship and two troop shippers ships and as the ship saw that it fled when it came back like about a month later he came back with about eight people and they were eleven before. They told there coordinates and they fired the artillery shots and only of the British fleet there was only on ship left and it was the troops ship they got to Mumbai and they were destroyed by the Indians and now they saw to expand to the island under India called Sri Lanka. As there was nobody in the island they said that it belong to The Indian Empire. After that they saw to invade Nepal as it was in British control. And the battle of Kathmandu started there were over 18000 British soldiers and 100000 Indian soldiers and the battle was bloody but the Indians had there second victory and India to whole control of Nepal in about two years. Europe was worried about this new empire the British parliament called them a threat but Spain And the Netherlands said no because they were to far to attack Europe , but as they here'd of the Indian Empire going and invading the middle east they were scared and they told the Ottoman Empire and they moved there forces to Iran and Afghanistan and they were waiting four them to come. In the next chapter will talk about there expansion on South Asia and the Middle East.