0.4

"For your homework, you must finish questions 1 to 15 on page 64. It's due tomorrow. Dismissed." Mr Seamus, my math teacher, announced.

I couldn't wait to get out of class. Maths was my least favourite subject and the only thing that got me going through every lesson was the fact that I sat next to my friends.

"First day of school is over!" Jessa cheered.

"Finally." I sighed.

"You guys wanna come over to mine? We can watch a movie or something." Paris suggested.

"Sure." We said in unison.

"I have to text Theo first; he was going to take me home." I took my phone out of my pocket and typed away.

To: Theo

Rhiannon: the girls and i are going to Paris'. Pick me up tomz? x

"Alright, let's go."

Paris led us to her car which was a sleek black Mercedes CLA. We all got in and she started the car at the same time Theo texted back.

Theo: alright :) see u then xx

It sucked that Theo had to take me to and from school most days. My dad wouldn't let me take my driver's test until I was 18. He said that I was and I quote, 'Getting to big for his liking' and that he would 'hold onto me for as long as he could'. I would be turning 18 on January 7th so I didn't have that long to wait.

As we were driving to Paris' house, Post To Be by Omarion came on the radio. Paris, Amaya and I squealed in excitement whilst the other two groaned. Jessa and Kacy preferred bands like Fall Out Boy but Amaya, Paris and I loved Pop and Hip Hop. Amaya's obsession with Chris Brown was crazy

Jessa reached up to change the song but before she could Amayascreamed. "Change the song and you'll lose a hand." Jessa's hand retreated back to her which caused all of us to laugh.

Don't mess with Amaya when it comes to her music especially if Chris Brown is in the song.

We drove into Paris' neighbourhood which was filled with mansion after mansion. We approached a big black gate that has intricate designs on it. Paris pressed her car horn and then the gate automatically opened. The building was huge with a dozen marble steps leading up to the front door. There was a huge balcony the hovered over the building, creating a huge shadow. Beautiful green ivy floated up the walls with a Japanese style pond to the side. Several cars were parked outside her house including Porsche's, Lamborghini's, BMW's, the list went on. Even though I had been to her house many times, I still gaped at the sight of it. 

"I still can't get over the fact that you live here." I gaped. "It's like 20 times the size of my house."

"If you think this is big, you should see Megan's house." Paris shrugged.

Paris' father, Mark Deaton, owns a billion dollar company called Deatoil. It's an oil company that had bases all around the world. Get it? Her last name is Deaton and they have an oil company? Megan's father also owned a billion dollar company called Gold Entertainment which is a record label that pretty much hires all the people who form the music industry today. Paris and Megan are related because Paris' mother and Megan's father are siblings. Their parents also had a rivalry going so I guess it got passed down a generation.

We went up the steps of her house and opened the door only to be greeted by her butler, Godfrey.

"Good evening, Miss Deaton and friends."

"Hey Godfrey." We said simultaneously.

"Would you like me to set up your room? Perhaps a movie for you and friends to watch?"