Chapter 2

Second chapter hope you like it :)

Let me know what you think of it throughout the story and make sure you read the end notes !

Happy reading :D

--

"Harry."

"Go away."

"It's nine in the morning, you have to get to work at ten." Niall says as he closes the door to Harry's room behind him.

"I'm never going to leave this bed. Tell my dad to tell Van Gaal that I'm not coming back."

"Are you fuckin' crazy?!" Niall exclaims and kneels on the bed, pulling the duvet off of Harry's head. "What's gotten into you?"

"Sadly, no one for a while."

Niall cracks up for a moment before he retakes his serious role of concerned friend.

"Seriously, Harry."

Harry groans and rolls on his bed, rubbing his eyes as he stares up at Niall. "How did you get in my house?"

"Zayn let me in. Don't try to change the subject."

"Ugh, fine." He sits up. "Let me get dressed first and we can talk in the kitchen over coffee."

Niall waits for him to take a quick shower and put on some clothes, before they make their way downstairs. They sit down at the table in the kitchen with a plate of croissants and a cup of coffee. They like pretending they're grown ups.

"So, Louis Tomlinson, right?" Harry starts with his mouth full. "I don't know if you've ever seen him in real life, probably not, but he's got the best ass in the world. And he's fucking fit."

"And you don't want to go back to work because...?"

"Because he caught me staring at his ass. And sending you snaps. He teased me about it, Niall. I'm so embarrassed I don't even- I can't."

"Are you serious? Since he doesn't seem to be creeped out by you, it means he likes the attention."

Harry buries his face in his hands. "I obviously can't make eye contact with him ever again. And he's got amazing eyes. Like his bum. And face."

"Jesus, Harry, stop sulking. You know what you need?"

"Enlighten me." Harry sarcastically replies and stands up to put his coffee mug in the trash so Stephanie, their maid, can clean it up when she gets here.

"You need to get out of the house, have some fun. I have to go now or else my mother will kill me for not getting her laundry, but it's settled. Group outing on Friday."

"But I-" Harry starts, not sure whether he wants to go out or not. It would probably do him good, but at the same time, he's not feeling like being sociable right now. Or for the rest of his life basically.

"I can't hear you!" Niall yells and slams the front door behind him.

Zayn comes into the kitchen with a smile on his face. He's shirtless, once again, and Harry wonders what his life has become. Since when does he have not one, but two crushes? Since when does he get to be around fit older guys? He's never had so much luck and at the same time bad luck in his entire life.

"Good morning." Zayn greets and takes out a glass to pour water for himself. "No mojitos today?"

"Nope. I have to get to my job in-" he checks his watch "five minutes. Shit."

He stands up from the table and hurries back upstairs to grab his phone, keys, and a pair of converse as he calls a taxi. He's ten minutes late when he enters the complex, and the receptionist, whose name he learned is Eleanor, looks at him apologetically.