Chapter 6

Let me know what you think of it throughout the story and make sure you read the end notes !

Happy reading :D

---

"Wow, they're really going at it aren't they?" Louis asks Harry, nodding over at Barbara and Niall.

"Well, that's like twelve years of pent up sexual frustration so I'm not really surprised. I'm just glad I'm not third-wheeling anymore."

Louis takes the joint to his lips and takes two long drags before holding them in. He releases the smoke in Harry's face.

"Want some?"

"Nah, 'm good."

"Hey, about earlier...sorry about calling you kid."

Harry shakes his head. "You already apologized, it's fine."

"Maybe I just want you to pout again so I can have a reason to wipe it off your face."

Harry's eyes widen. "That's not-you're not subtle at all."

"I don't want to be subtle." he says, and Harry suddenly finds himself with a lapful of Louis.

His thighs are straddling Harry's, and his arms are now wrapped around his shoulders. Harry's hands come down to grip into Louis' hips before he leans in.

Their lips brush for a few seconds before they finally clash together. It's more frantic this time; all messy tongue movements and heavy breaths, but Harry loves it.

He tries to pull Louis as close as he can into his chest because he wants moremoremore.

Harry's not sure how or when it happens, but all he knows is that Louis is now grinding down on him and letting out shaky breaths into his mouth while cupping his face with both hands.

"Louis..." he breathes when Louis pulls away from his lips so he can kiss down his neck.

"Mm?"

"You just-I think you should stop if you don't want this to um-continue."

Louis pulls his face back and looks down at Harry's lap, where he's sporting quite a generous erection.

"Alright. If that's what you want."

"Fuck it's not-it's not what I want. Definitely not. Just not...here."

Louis smiles and stands up, stretching.

"We should head home."

Harry turns his head to look at Niall and Barbara who have-surprisingly-stopped making out and are just watching them now.

"Alright."

"Can I sleep over?" Niall asks.

Harry shrugs. "Of course."

Barbara doesn't ask if she can, so Harry doesn't bother being polite this time. It's just one less person he needs to worry about hearing him jerking off as soon as they get inside.

"I'll drop you off on the way with my taxi." Louis assures her so she won't have to be on her own at night.

"I don't think I'm in your way." She responds when Harry picks up the empty bottle and lets the remains of the joint fall in there.

"Where do you live?"

"Fallowfield."

"It's fine."

Barbara smiles, and it's obvious judging by the way she walks in front of them that she's a bit drunk.