Chapter 5

I like this chapter because the story finally starts ;)

Let me know what you think of it throughout the story and make sure you read the end notes !

Happy reading :D

--

Harry wakes up with his mouth open and a killer hangover. Last night comes back to him in bits and pieces, but he can't remember how everything went down.

The first thing he notices is that he has drool on his cheek. The second thing is that he's definitely not in his room, but in the living room on the couch downstairs. The third thing is Louis sitting on one of the armchairs, knees up to his chest while he's sleeping.

Harry stretches his arms over his head and wipes his cheek before finally standing up to crack his back. The sun is shining quite annoyingly through the glass windows that have a view of the back garden, and Harry wonders why they haven't gotten curtains yet. Even though no one could be able to see inside except for the people in the garden, the sun can be really irritating in the morning.

He makes himself a cup of coffee and scrolls through his Facebook feed as he leans against the counter. He glances at the clock on his phone and realizes that Zayn should be here soon so he might as well unlock the gate.

When Zayn arrives, Harry has already showered and changed into his swim trunks, and is currently leaning over the stove as he cooks his omelet.

"Why is Louis sleeping on your armchair?"

"I don't really uh, remember last night." Harry says, ashamed. "Had a bit too much to drink."

Zayn shakes his head as he sets his backpack on the chair. "Did Lou also drink? Because he's the worst when he's hungover."

"Yeah, we drank the same amount but he wasn't really drunk. I mean-I think so."

"He's going to have a hangover nonetheless. You need to make him toast and orange juice, that usually helps."

"Alright, I'll do that."

Zayn disappears outside so after Harry eats his omelet; he gets to work on Louis' hangover breakfast. He's almost done with the fresh orange juice when Louis enters the kitchen, rubbing his eyes.

"My head is fuckin' pounding." Louis mutters as he sits down at the table. He's not wearing his jacket anymore, and the shirt he's got on hangs low on his collarbones, showing off his tattoo.

Harry sets down the plate of food and the glass in front of him, and then sits down.

"Did Zayn tell you to do this?" Louis asks as he dives right into his toast.

"Yeah."

"I don't deserve him."

Harry looks at his face, eyes roaming over his light morning stubble and sharp cheekbones, before they settle on his lashes.

"You were so drunk last night." Louis continues.

"I don't really remember much of it."

"I had to carry you over my shoulder all the way from the front gate to the living room."

"You actually managed to do that?"

"Are you saying I'm not strong enough to carry you?"

"Well..." Harry trails off with a teasing smile on his face. "No, I'm just taking the piss."

Louis scrunches his nose and licks his lips when he's finished with the food. He then downs the entire glass of orange juice before he leans back into the chair.