Chapter 13

I hope you like it ;)

Don't forget to leave comments !

Happy reading and please read the end notes :D

---

When Harry gets home, the only thing on his mind are Louis' words.

"Because I don't want it to hurt when you fuck me."

He's going crazy just thinking about fucking Louis, so having a wank in the shower as soon as he gets home is pretty much inevitable at this point.

Niall goes in after him, and Harry cackles when he hears him shouting that there are come stains on the wall. Meanwhile, Harry turns his entire closet upside down to find something attractive enough to wear.

It seems like ever since he's met Louis, he can never look good enough to be completely pleased with himself.

He finally picks out a NSW Nike shirt, the skinniest black jeans he owns, and of course, his black converse to match everything.

When Niall comes out of the bathroom, already dressed and everything, Harry is staring at himself in the mirror.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Niall asks, coming to stand behind him.

"Louis is coming to pick us up in less than twenty minutes, and my hair is a fucking mess."

"Jesus fucking Christ." Niall groans. "Just shake it like you usually do. Seriously now, he's way too in love with you to even care how you look."

"Yeah right. I'm lucky if I get an 'I like you' out of him."

"You already did, you idiot. So stop fretting over something so unimportant and tell me where I can find some socks, since you apparently changed their location."

"Bottom drawer. I changed their location because you always borrow them and bring back just one of them."

Niall rolls his eyes as he sits down on the floor to put his socks on. "So how hot do you think your victory sex will be?"

"Victory sex? Oh dear God, is that what it is? Shit. Victory sex is usually really rough because people are fired up right?"

Niall shrugs, which isn't helping at all. "Probably. When Derbie won two weeks ago, Barbara told me her legs wouldn't stop shaking for two days."

"You're exaggerating."

"I swear to God I am not. Ask her."

"I actually will."

"Good." Niall answers and then stands up. "How good do you think you are with your fucking skills?" "What?"

"Like...movements, stamina, and shit. Dirty talk? I bet he's a bitch in bed if he's getting fucked."

Harry frustratedly runs a hand through his hair. "I don't know. I haven't fucked that many guys, you know that."

"I know. I was just hoping you could lie to yourself by lying to me right now. I'm trying to help you."

"Well, you're not." Harry says, staring at his hair in the mirror. "I'll just go with it, I guess." He stops. "Wait. Are you offering yourself for-"

"Fuck no!" Niall exclaims, looking horrified. "I wouldn't go anywhere near that dick of yours. No offence mate."

Harry shakes his head, and then pushes his hair to the right, just as Louis honks from outside.

"Dear Lord, give me strength." He says, more to himself as he grabs a pack of lube and a condom from his nightstand, stuffing them into his jacket.