the Breakdown-Let's call it a day

We arrived in front of Todd's Pizza Parlor. Everyone was hungry. Ciane kept saying her stomach couldn't wait. Kayla kept asking me If I had a candy bar and Nique... I swear, I could hear her stomach grumble.

We entered the parlor and sat on the empty table. I was in between Nique and Kayla and the Catch You Later Boys. Im getting tired of calling them  Catch You Later or the Catch You Later boys so I think I'll call them the 'Laters'. Im sure they wont mind.

A waiter approached us.

"May I take your order?." He asked.

"yeah sure. Ummm.. we'll take one pepperoni pizza, one bacon and cheese and one hawaiian please." Tom said. 

The waiter concentrated on him and kept smiling.

There was an akward moment of silence. 

"Alirght that's all." I said.

"What would you guys like to drink?" The waiter asked.

"I like coke. I'll take coke." kayla said.

"yeah, me too." Brad followed.

"We'll all have coke."Tyler interrupted before Ciane could say anything.

"alright then, be right back in five minutes with your orders." After the waiter left, Tom said something.

"I swear, that guy's gay." 

few minutes later, our orders arrived. Tom hid behind Caleb so that he wouldnt have an eye contact with the waiter. We ate. drank. Did all those things. 

The waiter came back with the bill. Of course, the Laters paid. Theyre the ones who asked us out anyway. Well, Caleb did.

We left the parlor.

"Alright, we have an hour left before the show. Should we leave or what? wanna go to the game station?" Tyler asked.

No one answered.

"Alright, I guess were going back to our hotel rooms." 

We rode a cab all the way to the hotel.

After changing, Glen, our tour manager, drove us to The Grounds, a famous concert hall here in Florida.

The show started. I was anxious. We said our prayers and wished everyone goodluck.

Everyone was exhausted. Finally it was time for them to go home. And it was time for us to take a shower. 

After I showered, I crashed into the bed and closed my eyes.

"Hey, the simpsons is on!" NIque shouted.

I was happy to hear that, I havent watched TV in a while. I was too tired to stand up.

But I stood up anyway. I sat on the couch that faced the flatscreen TV. 

I watched the whole episode and then fell asleep.