The Breakdown

this wasn't what i expected.  The crowd went wild and they kept screaming,

"Mischief Ministry!!!." 

This was my first time performing in front of a really huge crowd. And this crowd just ain't any crowd. We were in Florida. I always wanted to go to Florida. 

My heart pounded. Well, our hearts pounded. I wasn't alone. I was with my band.  I closed my eyes praying that I wouldn't faint, praying that this tour would be a success.

"alright, you guys ready?" i asked them.

"Hell yeah!" Nique shouted. 

"Alright then, let's do this!" 

we came out of the backstage and began to perform.

we started with our first song : Hidden

I sang my heart out and concentrated on the song, pretending that I was alone.  I showed my mad electric guitar solo skills to the crowd. 

After the show, we signed shirts, cds and other merch. At 11:00 we were ready to leave. 

Our driver drove us to our hotel.

I was too tired to walk , my feet ached and when the car stopped in front of the hotel, i fell into the floor. Surprisingly, no one wanted to pick me up and carry me so I had to stand up all by myself and walk. When we were in front of our hotel room i made sure that i was the first one to get in, but i totally forgot that Kayla had the key . 

I took a shower, changed into my PJ's and slept on the bed. I shared my bed with Kayla. I was used to having my bed all to myself. And sharing my bed was the last thing that i would do but i had no choice. 

I woke up at 11:11 in the morning.

weird.

I was about to get out of bed when Kayla wrapped her arms around. She held me tight like i was some sort of pillow. It was hard for me to get out because kayla's bigger and taller than me.  It would be horrible if i woke her up. 

I wiggled slowly and silently. But my wiggling was no use. Ciane woke up and saw me. She tried to stop herself from laughing. She went over to my side and helped me out.  Finally, I was out of Kayla's tight grip. 

After all the commotion i took a shower and Ciane followed. I changed into my pants and my white shirt that says: BAND DUDES ARE HOTTTER THAN ATHLETES. Im pretty sure not everyone agrees with that but anyway.....

I was in the middle of drying my hair when someone knocked at the door.

Kayla and Nique were asleep and Ciane was in the shower. I had no excuse of not opening the door.

I didnt comb my hair because I thought it was just our manager, Glen. But i guess i was proven wrong.

It was the band" Catch You Later".

my eyes widened. I was lost for words. I slammed the door and immediately went back to the dresser and comb my messy hair, went back to the door and greeted them. Yeah, i know, probably the stupidest thing done on Earth. I just slammed the door in front of a really great band!

"Sorry about that. " i apologized.

"no it's cool. " Tyler, the vocalist said.

"will you just give me 20 seconds?" 

"yeah sure."

once again i slammed the door. But this time it was for a really good purpose.

"WAKE UP, CATCH YOU LATER'S OUTSIDE OUR ROOM!! WAKE UP!" i shouted. i pulled  Kayla's arm and pulled Nique's foot  but they were so focused on sleeping.

There was no other way.

I hid them in the closet. Yep, another stupid thing. But this was actually for a greater cause! I cant have a famous band with hot members see my bandmates sleeping! It's weird!

Ciane exited the bathroom.

"what's up bro?."

"quick! bring your clothes in the bathroom and change there! Catch You Later is outside our hotel room!! go go shoo!" 

I opened the door and smiled sweetly pretending that i didnt put my friends in the closet or that i was too excited to have them in the room.

"come in." 

"oh no, were just here to tell you guys that "The Foxes" wont be able to make it to the show tonight or for the rest of the tour, and were here to replace them..... or something."

I was overjoyed, my heart was jumping up and down and i couldn't stop smiling.

"Ok, thanks guys."

After they left, I jumped on the bed. 

I told Ciane about what just happened.

"Hey, where did Kayla and Nique go?" Ciane asked.

"i have no idea." i lied.