The Breakdown- The After Party Part 2

As I was saying, my lips and Tyler’s almost met when...  The lights went off. I was glad that happened. A few seconds later, the light went back on and everyone was glad except me.

“Let’s start all over again.” I said.

“Alright, fine.” Nique agreed.

Nique turned the bottle and the bottle was pointing ..... Kayla. All eyes were on her. I felt terrible for her. Who knows what Nique will ask her to do.

“Truth or Dare.”

“So that I won’t end up like Axel... Truth.”

“hmmm... Who would you date from the Laters?” Nique asked.

Where did she get that “The Laters “ thing? I thought I was the only one who knew about it.

“Really? I- I don’t know who... “ Kayla started to blush. And Brad is making her blush even more.

“Come on!” Nique begged. And soon we all did.

“Alright...” Kayla finally gave in.

“Brad.” Kayla said in a low voice. I’m positively sure that everyone in the room heard what she said.

“Say it again.” Nique demanded.

“Brad.” Kayla followed.

“Louder. Say it like you mean it.” Nique giggled.

“BRAD!” Kayla shouted. Everyone burst into laughter. I on the other hand couldn’t help but roll on the floor.

“Alright, let’s go back to our game.” Ciane said.

The bottle turned and turned until it pointed Caleb.

“Truth or Dare?” Nique asked.

“Dare.” Caleb answered.

“ooohh.. tough guy.” Ciane raised a brow.

“I dare you to..... lick the toilet bowl.”

“Nique!” I exclaimed.

“Haha, I’m kidding! Sheesh, you guys can’t take a good joke. Alright, I dare you  to..... Go to our hotel room, get me my spare guitar strings and bring them to me. See! It’s not that hard.”

“Alright. Can I have the key?” Caleb held out his hand waiting for Nique to give him the key.

Nique smirked. When Nique smirks, it’s not actually a good thing.

“Axel, why don’t you go with him. You know, just in case.” This is bad.

“No. “

“yes. Go. Shoo.” Nique gave me the key and pushed me out of the room.

“Ok. Let’s just get this over with.”

“Yeah.”

We unlocked the door with the key and went inside. It wasn’t that hard to look for Nique’s spare guitar strings because they were in her sling bag. Her bag was in the balcony so we went there. I took the strings from the bag and gave it to Caleb. I slid the door to open it when it didn’t budge. I gave it another try but nothing seems to happen.

Then, I saw Nique and the others making faces at us, looking like idiots. They went out of the hotel room and closed the door. I can’t believe I’m stuck  in here. With Caleb!

“Alright, we need to get out.”

“How? They locked us in!”

“Let’s break the glass.” I suggested.

“We’ll pay for that. Maybe we’ll just have to stay here and wait for them to come back.” Caleb was right. I couldn’t ask anyone for help because my phone is in my bag and my freaking bag is inside the room.

“Hey, do you have your phone with you?.” I asked, hoping for a yes.

“No.”

I sat on the chair and looked at the view. I looked at the beautiful city lights as they lit up. Caleb sat next to me and stayed quiet.

“How long do you think we’ll be here?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Probably 2 or 3 hours.” How the hell did he know that?

“Hey, I have something to ask you.” Caleb looked at me with his beautiful intense eyes.

“What is it?”

“Do you think maybe we could hang out sometime?” Caleb looked down. Was he blushing?

“Yeah. We could do that.” I answered with a big grin on my face.

We sat there and talked for almost an hour. Caleb is a great person to talk to. I’m actually glad I’m trapped in here. At least I’m with Caleb and I can relax and feel the cold breeze brush my face.

It started to feel cold and I only wore my blue shirt.

“We really need to get inside. It’s getting cold out here.” I hugged myself to keep myself from freezing to death.

Caleb wrapped his arms around me. I felt the warmth of his body. I don’t want him to let go of me. This night is perfect and great.

“Awww.. how sweet, the two lovebirds!” I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Nique.

“You little creep! Why did you lock us in here?!” I demanded an answer.

“For fun.” She answered. Me and Caleb finally got out of the balcony and felt the warmth of the room. But nothing compares to the warmth I felt when Caleb held me in his arms.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ok, so here's another chapter!! ^ ^ I'm in hurry!! I'm updating this in my laptop and my mom wants to check her facebook account. I have only 5 minutes to write this so sorry if this chapter is short >_< tell me what you guys think!