The Breakdown- 12

Caleb's POV

After recording, I sat on the couch.

"You ok, bro?" Brad asked. I shrugged. OK? I'm never going to be ok knowing that everything is falling apart. 

"You know what, forget her. Find someone else, find someone BETTER than her." Tom asserted.

"Yeah, Tom is right. You shouldn't cry over band girls. They're just girls. This is a sign that maybe band girls aren't meant for us." Tyler confirmed.

"Yeah, maybe you guys are right. She's just a girl." 

"Let's go party." Brad hinted.

"Yeah. let's go, I know a place." I girnned.

Axel's POV

"So where are we guys headed?". I asked.

"Uhh, somewhere." Vanz answered while making a left turn.

I felt a weird sensation inside me, telling me that this isn't right. 

Maybe Caleb's right. I should've listened to him. Maybe I should've just called him first and maybe nothing horrible would happen.

The tour van stopped in front of what looks like an abandoned concert hall. Weeds are growing out from every corner and the streetlights flicker on and off without rest.

"We're here." Vanz went out of the van and the boys followed. I wanted to stand up but I couldn't. My butt was glued to the chair.

"Axel, we should go." Nique suggested. 

"Guys, I'm glued, help me."

They pulled me until I stood on my grounds and gained balance. 

"I thought concert halls were supposed to be lively and filled with lights. " Kayla stared at the place, wide-eyed.

"No budget?" NIque shrugged.

" Weird, this looks abandoned." I murmured.

"C'mon guys, you're slower than my grandma!" Vanz shouted. They were already standing in front of the grand doors of the concert hall.

"I think this is a bad idea. Something is wrong here." I cried.

"We can't back out know, they'll probably chase us down." Nique started to sweat like hell and Kayla looked like her cat got ran over by a truck.

"C'mon!" Vanz shouted.

"We should go. If something wrong happens, I want you guys to run and call for help." 

The girls nodded and we continued to walk, cautiously.

Teddy held the door for us. We walked hurriedly right after he shot us an annoyed look.

As I step into the hall, there were barely any lights on and the place was a mess. Everything looked ruined and devastated. 

But most of all, no one was around except for us. The doors closed and we were surrounded.

"I can't believe you girls would fall for that." Teddy declared.

"Teddy, what's going on?" I asked. I could sense the atmosphere that the girls are panicking and so am I.

"Our dreams are finally coming true."Teddy and the boys laughed maniacally.

"What do you mean?" Ciane roared.

"We've been planning for this. We're your biggest fans! " Vanz pumped his fist in the air.

"No, you can't do this. Please, let us go." We begged.