Chapter 22 -Last chapter

Brayden's POV
"Well.... I'm.. Brayden.. I'm pregnant.."
I couldn't help but notice that Niomi sounded ashamed, I looked up to see her eyes welling up with tears.
"Niomi, I'm so happy for you... For us!"
As I leaned over and wiped the tear drops from under her eyes, she pulled me closer and whispered,
"no matter what we go through, I will always love you"

I was those words that kept me sane, the next few months after that were pretty tough. We had to explain to our parents.. And well let's just say, min weren't too happy about it. We carried on until the day, 9th December 2014, Niomi had our first child, our first daughter.
After much consideration and small arguments, we came up with the name

Layla Alice Smart

Layla is the spitting image of Niomi, beautiful strawberry blonde hair, hazelnut eyes, a cute little button nose, she is the perfect baby.

Niomi's POV

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Layla... happy birthday to you!"

Layla spat out the number 3 candle on the top of her birthday cake, getting saliva all over the top.
The sound of the camera can be heard as my mom takes photos of our small family, Brayden, Layla and I.

I couldn't be happier in life. I have an amazing family, a great job.. but the best part is seeing my loved ones happy everyday. Just seeing Brayden or Layla smile brightens my day. Not once have I ever doubted my life decisions, but after all, this "adventure" has only just begun.

Okokokok

I know this took like 2 months and I know it's bad and I know it's short and I know it's disappointing but I just needed to finish this book. I have nothing else to write and I have had a writers block but I think it's kinda permanent >.< I hope you guys enjoyed my crappy book hehe

Who knows, maybe one day I will write a sequel or something, but for now this is the end of this book.

Also one last thing!
Does anyone play minecraft? (PC) because I would love to play with some of you guys! Umm lol idk just tell me and maybe we could play together :D My username is Becks322 hehe

Baii everyoneeee - Lily