Im Backkkk - Chapter 11

Hey everyone!

I have decided to start uploading this fanfic again! Yay!

I have decided that im gonna try and make super duper long chapters because i used to upload really short ones lol.

Finally, before i start writing again, i just wanted to say that if i get anything wrong like names and stuff i have may have sorta forgotten some things haha.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

Niomis P.O.V

During the past few weeks, me and Brayden have bonded alot since the ermmm.. little fall out. We havent actually spoken about what happend and quite frankley i had forgotten about it untill now.I push my thoughts to the back of my mind and get out of bed to have my shower.

im supposed to be meeting brayden outside a small cafe in about 45 minuted so i quickly throw on a cute baby pink crop top, some white skinny jeans and some pink flats. After a long time of trying to get my long blonde hair to look normal, i decided to curl it lightly at the bottoms. Maybe i sould concider cutting my hair?

Its cold in canada. Like REALLY cold.Espesilly in winter.

I see Brayden sitting on a bench outside the cafe and when he saw me he stood up and came to hig me. His hugs were so warm and well.. cuddly. I still felt something when i was with him that i couldent figure out.

"Hey NaNa" Thats Braydens cute nickname for me.

"Hey Braybray" And thats my cute nickname for him.

"Well Brayden... i was wondering if you could take me to the hairdressers today? I know its the weekend and we usually do something fun but i was thinking about getting my hair cut?"

"Sure! I think it would look really cute... And just like ermmm nice.."

"Haha Brayden your so awkward and cute sometimes! Come on then lets get going!"

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

Magical time skip to at the hairdressers.

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

Im sort of nervous about coming to the hairdressers. I mean you may call me a baby but i havent had my long hair tampered with since i was about 9 years old. I look at my waist length golden hair for the last time beffore sitting in the red leather chair ready to have my hair cut.

"So sweetie, what do you want ?"

Ugh, the way she talks to me as if im a baby.

"Ermm can i have it cut to my sholders?"

"Okay. Your sure you want all of this hair cut off?"

I nod and she starts spraying my hair with some water. i look over to see Brayden staring at me as if i had just murdered someone.

"Your really getting it all cut off? I mean it will look great but like... wow/" He tells me still staring in disbelief.

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

"Right honey your all done!" The lady says as she swivels my chair around so im now facing the huge mirror.

I stare at a girl with sholder lengthes hair and bangs, which i was not expecting.

I look more grown up now... more sofisticated.

"Wow Niomi you look great."

I spin around to see Brayden standing there with his hands in his pockets and his hair as messy as usual. He looks so attractive.

Wait, Niomi, you dont like Brayden..

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

A few hours later

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=

Im at Braydens house now and ive been watching him play Minecraft for his youtube channle he has. It seems like a fun game.

"Wanna get take away and watch a film?" I suggest to brayden.

"Sure wanna call and order some chinese?"

"Hmm what film should we watch?" Brayden asks while ruffling his hair .

"I really love disney movies? How about Dumbo?" (P.s one of may favorite disney films along with Bambi, Nemo and the lion king <3)

I know this sounds silly, but I sometimes get emotional in Dumbo when his mother leaves him. I mean ist just so sad!

A few hours later i wake up in a bed, butits not mine. I roll over to see Brayden laying next to me. Darn he looks so cute. "I just wanna cuddle with him."

As soon as i finish my sentence i feel a pair of arms wrap around me and Braydens eyes slowly open revealing his chocolate brown eyes.

Oh my gosh, did i just say that outload?

"Oh sorry Brayden for waking you up... i just.. ermm yeah sorry.."

When i finish, i look and see that Braydens allready fast asleep again, with his armsbraped around my body. I nuzzle his bare chest and softly fall back to sleep.

When i wake back up, I look to see that Brayden is no longer beside me, but i smell pancakes.

I walk downsatirs and see Brayden there flipping a pancake and as he sees me he looses his concentration and accidentily drops it on the floor.

"Oops" i say while filled with laughter.

Once we finish our pancakes, We decide to make a picnic and take it to the park.

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

Le time skip to le parke

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

"I forgot how cold it was in Canada." I say as it starts to snow a little

"Here, have my jumper" Brayden says as he takes off his jumper showwing off his abs.Wow, he is georgious.

Before i could hesitate, He hands me his Sweater and i put it on.

Weve finished all of the food and are sat cuddling on the blanket to stay warm Suddenly the snow stops and quickly turns to droplets of rain.

"On no..." I say as the rain starts pouring heavier.

before i know it, Brayden is carriend me bridal style towards his house, which is only a few blocks from his house.

As we approach his house, i am put down and looking at Brayden. We are only inches away from eachother and its almost impossible not to lean in and kiss him.

Before i know it i feel chills down my back and Braydens lips on mine. I still feel the same as when he kissed me a few monthes ago apart from this time i feel something more. my hands are messing with his hair as we pull away from each other.

"I love you Brayden."

"I love you too."

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=--=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

Yay! Its a bit longer that the others but im oping to make the even longer in the fiture!

I did the whole chapter inNiomis POV so sorry if you wanted to see more in Braydens POV but that will be next chaper :).

So i wanted to ask you guys a question everytiem i update, because i hate ghost readers!

Todays question is,

Whats your favorite song at the moment?

Mines ither Take me to church by Hoizer, or centuries by fall out boy!

Hope youenjoyed this chapterand are happy that i finally updated again!

P.s Also, the media picture is of what Niomi looked like before she cut her hair :) -Lily