The Camping Rusher - Love Is Tough

Hello! I just want to tell you that this is REALLY badly written and I don't suggest reading it unless you like stories with bad plots and tons of mistakes. If you decide to read, don't expect some amazing book because this defiantly isn't that.

Naomi's P.O.V

It's already 12:33am and I'm still drawing my picture of my all time favourite youtuber, The Camping Rusher.

Hey, Dul

what are ya doin?

-TheCampingRusher was slain by DulJuice

Awhh the first death I laughed to myself.

DING DING DING

Wha...what???

Oh shoot  I have school today and I fell asleep last night just after I uploaded my TCR photo to twitter.

I changed in to my maroon skater skirt and a plain white t-shirt  slipped on my white vans and ran downstairs .

My phone read 7:23. I'm gonna be late for the bus I grumbled as I grabbed my bag and headed outside. As I approached the bus stop I surprisingly had a couple minutes to spare before the bus came so I decided to check my twitter. I gasped when I saw that The camping rusher had retweeted my picture!

Thecampingrush- Wow that's amazing!

I soon realised I also had a dm from him too.

TCR- Hey! That drawing you did was really great and I wanted to know if you could make me a banner for my youtube channel? Thanks.

OMG I was literally so excited when I saw the message I squealed and sent him a dm back.

Naomi_Smart- oh my gosh it's really you! And of course I will make you a banner :).

TCR- Okay here's my Skype Braydenrusher (not his real Skype lol).When do you think you will be free to talk about it?

Oh my freaking gosh is this actually real. I tried pinching myself and I had confirmed this was defiantly real.

Naomi_Smart- ermm maybe about 4:30?

TCR- yeah that seems cool. I will talk to ya later :)

Naomi_Smart- okay thank you so much!

I was so excited until I saw the yellow school bus pull over and I suddenly remembered that I had 7 hours of school ahed of me that a wished I could skip so I could talk to rusher about his youtube banner.

Sorry if it's short and not very good but I just wanted to know if I should continue and also if you want me to do any other cube smp fan-fictions?

-Lily x