Chapter 18

Just to apologise in advance, my house is a construction site at the moment so I'm finding it difficult to concentrate and write so sorry if this chapter not as good as you expected. Happy Saturday :)

Brayden's P.O.V

I get into Niomi's small blue car just as she plugs the keys in. She turns up the radio so that its extremely loud and drives off without saying anything to me.

We sing along to almost every song until we finally stop.. At a grocery store.

"Why are we here? Is this my birthday present?" I question as Niomi pulls the keys out of the slot.

"To get food for our trip." she replies as the gets out of the car and motions me to come with her.

After going shopping(because I'm lazy)

"How long leftttt." I wine as Niomi gets in the car.

"About 30 minutes." She replies just before slamming the door shut.

30 minutes later

Finally, we pull up outside a beautiful cabin, covered with snow alongside a huge frozen lake.

Standing in awe i finally speak up

"Wow... It looks..."

Before i can finish my sentence Niomi finishes it for me

"Beautiful, i know."

I grab Niomi's hand and we walk into the cabin.

I look around and see a small brown leather sofa and a coffee table next to a small fireplace. In front of the sofa and table, there is a short cabinet with a tiny TV onto of it. In the corner of the room, there is a door and as you walk through it, it leads you to a nice sized kitchen which contains all of the basics, An oven, stove, fridge, kettle and many cabinets to store all our food. There is a huge window that shows the nature outside behind the cabin. There are some stairs at the end of the kitchen which lead up to a double bedroom, which has a nice sized king bed, and a slightly bigger TV than downstairs on the wall. There's also a bathroom next to the bedroom which has all of the essentials. One i have toured the house, i can smell something cooking in the kitchen and wonder downstairs to find Niomi cooking some spicy looking chicken on the stove with the new pan we had to buy before we arrived.

Once the foods ready, we dig in and i finish the delicious food within 10 minutes. And then cuddle with Niomi while we just talk about random things.

"Do you remember when we first talked? I remember i was supposed to be drawing you a banner for your channel?" Niomi reminds me while full of laughter.

I remember that Niomi never actually drew me my banner.

We talked for probably hours on end. I was so happy with where I was at the moment. I never want to loose Niomi

Suddenly, things got a little... Heated.

Somehow, Niomi was sitting on top of me kissing me passionately.

Well... Stuff happened. I wasn't really expected us to go that far but we did. To be honest, I didn't think Niomi was ready.. But I guess she decided that she was. And she was amazing. (Omg I cant even write this without feeling weird lol)

Niomi's P.OV

Last night was amazing... I decided i was ready and lets just say i think I chose right.

Today I have planned for me and Brayden to go skiing so I tell him to get a bag ready and we head off.

We approach the tall mountain and pay to get the ski lift up. It takes only a couple of minutes until we are at the top. The view looks so beautiful for up here and I remember coming as a child. I haven't told Brayden yet, but I used to be really good at skiing. I haven't tried it for a while but i hope I'm still good at it. I go and rent the equipment and head to the slopes. I see Brayden looks nervous so were starting on the smallest slope. I push off and start to fly down the hill. I reach the bottom and wait a while till i see Brayden stumble down.

I'm sorry that was a random place to end but i seriously cannot concentrate with all the loud drilling noises. I'm going to try and upload tomorrow as well but I'm not promising anything

Also i am literally the WORST at writing all that smut and stuff. I tried to write something a little more but i just couldn't so Ermm yeah... Sorry

Anyways thanks for reading - Lily :)