Chapter 15

I decided to upload again today! Just a short chapter because why not.

Also, thanks for support in the comments, but i cant reply for some reason it won't let me comment on my own books but i do read what you guys say and i appreciate all of the feed back even if its some constructive criticism.

Anyways I'm basically saying thank you :)

Niomi's P.O.V

And sit up remembering its my birthday. I stayed at Brayden's last night yet i don't see him.. But i do see a birthday banner hanging over the door and plastic looking rose petals leading out the door and down the hallway.

Aww Brayden is so adorable.

I follow the petals down the stairs and see Brayden standing there proudly looking at a stack of chocolate chip pancakes. My favourite!

"I love you so much Brayden!" I yell while attacking him with a huge bear hug.

"Why don't we dig into these pancakes before they go cold?" He replies with a cheesy but cute smile plastered on his face.

As i finish eating, Brayden pulls me into the lounge without saying anything and i go along with it.
I see many presents next to the sofa all wrapped carefully in pastel blue wrapping paper.

"Brayden! I told you not to get me anything!"

"Don't worry babe, just open them its fine." he replies eager for me to open the presents.

So i do what he says, and carefully open the presents trying not to rip the paper.

I open up the first present, to find an expensive looking mic.

"Oh my gosh Brayden... i think i know what you got me."

"Open them then and you will find out"

I open the smallest present not, receiving a mouse (Like for a computer lol. imagine is she got a dead rat or something xD. I'm sorry I'm so weird)

Finally, i open the last present, to see a huge cardboard box with the words "I love you" written on in Brayden's semi-neat handwriting.

I open the flaps of the box to see two objects covered in bubble wrap. I carefully pull them out and unwrap them to see two brand new computers.

"Brayden! I love it but this mush have cost you a fortune!"

"I know. I did it because I love you."

I told you it would be short because i uploaded already this morning.
Thanks for reading and also can as ask that someone gives me a username for Niomi because i really cant think of one and i need one in mind to upload the next chapter.
Love you all -  Lily :)