Chapter 2

Naomi's P.O.V

when I finally go home after a long day of school I ran to my computer and logged onto Skype. I added rushers Skype but I still had to wait an hour to actually Skype him as it was only 3:22.

I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I heard a ding come from my laptop.

I saw that rusher had accepted my friend request which meant he was online. I attempted calling him and it worked on the second time.

rusher: Hi! You must be Naomi?

Naomi: yeah hi...

I was speechless as I was staring into the amazing face of my biggest role mode ever.

I had never realised before but rushers face was amazing... But I obviously don't like him... I mean that would be kinda weird, right?

Naomi: so rusher I'm up for making your banner but I wanted to know what style you wanted it?

Rusher: it would be awesome to have the banner they same sort of style that you drew the picture in that you uploaded to twitter. Oh and you can call me Brayden if ermm... You want.

Naomi: okay, Brayden so you just want it like the picture?

Brayden:yeah, just like the picture. So how much do you want for it?

Naomi:what do you mean? Like for the banner?

Brayden: yeah like as in how much you want me to pay for it?

Naomi: oh no no... It's fine I don't need anything for it. To be honest it's just a honour to be making you banner...

I don't think I realised till a bit later but my face had gone bright red. Maybe I did like him just a little bit...

Brayden: okay well just tell me if you change your mine about the pricing thing because I'm happy to pay something for it..

Me and Rusher.. I mean Brayden continued our Skype call for another hour and I found out that Brayden only lived about an hour away from me which was cool. I also got his phone number so I could text him not too. Today could literally not have been any better than it was.

Brayden's P.O.V

Wow... Naomi was really pretty AND a good drawer! I really hope that she wants to meet up sometime, after all I only live like over an hour away and I had her address . That gave me a great idea. I would go to her house on Saturday and surprise her! Great thinking rusher. Oh and I can text her as I managed to grab her phone number before she left the Skype call.

Brayden: hey it's Brayden. I wanted to ask if you wanted to Skype tomorrow again at around 1:30pm?

I had to wait about 20 minutes to reply and she finally answered.