Chapter 9

Naomi's P.O.V

I drive to Brayden's house and go knock on his door.

"Oh hello Naomi, it's nice to see you... I assume that your hear for Brayden?" Brayden's mom said when she answered the door.

" oh yeah, I just came to see if he wanted to hang out for a while."

"Well I think he is with one of his friends up there but I'm sure he won't mind if you join in with them" his mom replied.

I went upstairs and as I was about to go into Brayden's room I heard someone's voice on the other side of the door.

" oh my gosh Brayden you so funny!" The girls voice whispered from his bedroom."

Okay... Should I interrupt? Well his mom said he probably wouldn't mind sooooo I guess Ill knock..

*knock knock

"What do you want mom???" I heard a slightly annoyed Brayden call from his room.

"Ermm it's not your mom, it's naomi."

I heard some shuffling in his room and then a girl with curled brunette hair opened the door.

"Why are you hear bitc...."

"Hey lacy calm down" Brayden shouted as he came out of his room looking slightly scruffy.

"So, what do you need Naomi?"

Brayden seemed kinda annoyed at me.

"I emmm" I felt my eyes start to sting so I turned and ran down the stairs and as I opened the door I saw Brayden running down but before he came I slammed the door shut and ran to my car. I knew I liked him I just couldn't admit it... And I hate that he didn't tell me he had a girlfriend!

As he opened the door I clipped on my seatbelt and drove back home. I can't believe that I thought

someone like him would actually like someone like me... I'm just useless.

Hey guys sorry I didn't upload for a few days :) anyway hope this was a good chapter with something a bit more intense!

-lily