Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Minx POV
She smirks at me, looking back at her companion.
"What do you want Melanie?" I ask as she laughs, getting closer to my face.
"I want you," she says sexily, when I feel my heart start to race.
"What do you mean?" I stutter, when they grab my body and drop my backpack.
They exit the campus with me but stand me up not like a rag doll.
"Act normal," the girl named Kalel whispers into my ear, when they lead me to a ratty old apartment.
Once they throw me on the bed.
They all almost at once remove their already slutty clothing to reveal their under garments.
"What are you doing?" I ask, when the one girl grabs my arms, while the other grabs my legs, leaving me to their disposal.
"So Michelle, are you a virgin?" She asks, pulling at my hoodie.
I'm in too much panic to respond when they slowly remove my clothing garments.
Suddenly a girl walks in and they all stare at her.
"Mari you were kicked from the group!" Melanie yells, dropping me.
"Well this gives you no right to hurt this innocent person!" She yells back, pulling me away. I grab the only thing that they had taken fully off of me which was my shirt.
I put it on quickly on.
"Well you need to stop worrying Mari!" The other girl I didn't know states, when we walk back to the campus and she hugs me.
"Why did you save me?" I stutter out.
"Because nobody deserves rape,!" She says, walking to the forest where my group hangs with me. Lizzie, Ze, and Chilled are hanging when they see me with her.
"Why is she with you?" Chilled asks, pointing to Mari.
"Chilled we may have some past but let me tell you, it almost happened again but with Minx," she says, and Lizzie gasps.
"Again?" I ask, when they all turn to Lizzie.
"You see I used to be apart of them but then I realized the wrong of my ways," she says, I had never heard of her.
^_^
Wow! So yeah I hope you enjoyed! We're so close to 1k!!

-Vote

-Comment

^_^Kry/K