Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Chilled POV
I hear Ze who was the best climber screams above.
"Someone catch her!" I panic hearing that, looking for her. She ends up landing softly in my arms, she seems scared for her life. I keep on screaming her name, she has to answer me, right? She keeps muttering stuff when I feel her claw-like nails go into my skin but I run to the infirmary, she needs help.

Minx POV
All I see is white, everything seems unreal. Maybe that was all just a twisted dream and I'm really in England with my mom, sister and dad. I force my eyes open to catch the red hat-
this isn't fake, I almost tried to kill myself. Damn you anxiety! I then slowly back out into the hazy dreams of my head.

Chilled POV
She is set on a gurney while we are sat in the waiting room, my anxiety is just eating me away. I pace around, if I hadn't been there she might of killed herself, I'm both relieved and scared. What if they blame me? My parents will send me to the mental place again and I won't ever see daylight again! I put my head in my hands as Ze pats my back, he's a great best friend. If only I was good enough for all the people around me-
I'm a idiot. If I hadn't missed my MPD pill I wouldn't have attacked Cry. I would have trustworthy friends instead of ones questioning my sanity. I even question my own sanity like I'm just too scared for this place, that I just need to drown now. A nurse walks to us and I look up at her.
"Michelle is fine, she didn't mean to do it she had an anxiety attack and her hands slipped. One at a time can visit her," she says, I go first. When I walk in she looks really distressed.
"Sorry for putting so much pressure," she says playing with her thumbs not looking at me.
"As long as your safe, you really scared all of us. Minxie just remember you have me, Ze, and Lizzie to help, and we'll help you. We're all messed up in our own special ways," I say when Ze knocks on the door, I let him in as I walk to the library for Lizzie usually there, she likes organizing the place. I find her studying a broken book. "Lizzie," I whisper to her and she looks slightly scared.
"Yes?" She asks, setting the book down on a table.
"Minx fell out of a tree," I said and she already is walking to the door. I follow her to see Felix and his group-
Even if they treat me like I'm a serial killer I should tell them.
"Whatcha doin' CC?" Asks Felix, I roll my eyes.
"Just came to tell you what happened to Minx," I say and Krism moves to the front.
"What?" She asks sternly, she looks ready to destroy me.
"Minx feel out of a tree but luckily I caught her," I say, Krism runs to the infirmary.
"Did she get hurt?" Marzia asks,
"Not physically besides scratches from trees but mentally; we could never know," I say walking away. I needed to be alone-
People always stress me.

^_^

Sorry guys if my updates are really slow I just have been having some problems.......

^_^Kry