Chapter 6

Hey guys lets get this started!
^_^
Krism POV
I look at Minx, she hasn't been out of the room since she was in that tree. She has been hunched over her desk since she came back from her last therapy appointment and she's starting to worry me.
"Minx, do you want to come to the café with me?" I ask fixing my purse strap that is hanging on my shoulder.
"Give me like six minutes," she actually says yes!

Minx POV
I change my shirt and fix my hair, looking at my blood-shot hazel eyes. I walk out silently with Krism, she grasps my hand without force. We walk and as usual her friends are hanging there.
"There she is!" Pewds says, but to who? I sit next to Krism on the edge, staring into space until the memories come in, I pinch my arm to try to make them stop.
"Minx are you ok?" I heard someone say but the adrenaline rushes through me, fear adrenaline. I then start running, not even stopping when I reach the water.

Lizzie POV
I hide in my little hidden space until I hear footsteps, I peek my head to see a familiar black coat and purple hair.
"Minx stop the river!" I yell but she seems like in a trance. Soon I see her roommate and she dives into the water. We all glance fearfully into the river, not seeing either girls. Eventually I see they laying on the river bank, both on the ground.
"I'll go and help them," Marzia says, looking at me, I follow her. We walk to the boat deck and she points to a larger boat. We row to them and I try to do cpr on Minx, she has a heartbeat. We pull them on the boat and row to where the worried friends are.
^_^Kry