Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Lizzie POV
Ze and I walk awkwardly back to campus, for I'm so nervous already and him being my crush it's even harder. As we walk to The Fresh I see Minx's purple bangs and Chilled's red hat.
Once we walk in Ze and I sit down, Minx in between Chilled and her friend from England.

"Lizzie! Ze! This is Yamimash, Yami for short," Minx introduces us, and I smile at Yami, he has short brown hair and is shorter than both Minx and Chilled.

"Hi nice to meet you," I say, sitting on the end next to Ze.

"Hey guys so what do ya want to drink?" Dave the waiter asks, when Yami's eyes brighten.

"Dave!" He calls out, for he must of known since Minx knew Dave.

"Yami!" He says, bro hugging each other. "Good to see you bud," he says, when getting back to work.
We order our food and talk about stuff. Minx and Yami are mainly talking which was good for me because I don't really like talking to new people. 

"So Lizzie I see you have a British accent," Yami says towards me.

"Yeah I was raised mainly in Brighton," I say, pushing a dark stand of hair out of my eyes. 

After we eat Minx and Yami go to Yami's Aunt's place so I'm left with Ze and Chilled.

"Um I gotta go I'll talk to you guys later," Chilled says walking away from us. Ze stands next to me when I feel someone loom over my shoulder. I turn my head to see him.

"No," I whisper, making Zoe look where I'm at.

"Hello Lizzie, nice seeing you again," he says in a mockery way, when I feel Ze protect me by putting his arm in front of me. 

"Joel go away!" I almost yell when he cackles, walking torwards us.

^_^

yeah....

I'm a butt for not updating. 

Sorry. 

But thank you guys so much for the reads I've gotten a little bit better into this story again and I hope to write more but I'm grounded from my iPad and phone so I can only do it on the computer.

^_^ Kry/ K