Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Minx POV
I know him.
His wider eyes, his curly brown hair.
"Yammy (Yami? A yam's inny?) ?" I ask out loud, wide eyed at him.
"Minxie!" He exclaims, his British accent stronger than mine. I hug him then realize what was just interrupted.
"Oh yeah, Yammy this is my friend Chilled. Chilled this is my friend from England Yammy," I say, when Chilled almost looks.... jealous.
"Oh lookie Michelle with her fancy British friends," I hear GaLm mock a British person, I roll my eyes.
"Whatever, Yammy, Chilled lets go where someone isn't being a ass," I say at them, taking my two friends to the court room. "What are you doing here?" I ask Yammy, he smiles.
"Well for Autumn break I'm visiting my Aunt and Uncle and you told me that this was the place so," he shrugs.
"Well I've missed you, I'm going to call our two other friends and we can go get food," I say, pulling out my phone. I dial Lizzie and she almost immediately answers me.
"I was just about to call you!" She exclaims, making me laugh.
"Well one of my friends from England is visiting here and I was hoping you and Ze could join us?" I ask, she covers the speaker asking Ze.
"Sure, we'll miss you at The Fresh!" She says ending the call.
"There going to meet us at the The Fresh!" I tell them.
"What's The Fresh?" Yammy asks,
"It's the best food on campus," Chilled says, as we start walking to the diner.
^_^
Two chapters!?!?! Thanks for the 2K! I'm so happy!
^_^Kry/K