Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Lizzie POV

Minx and I walked out of class, laughing at a joke Ze had said. The three of us has been inseparable for the last month or so, Chilled sometimes joins us but he's more of a loner.

We never had looked at Minx's roommates and her friends, they seemed to not like us for some reason.

I still miss him. He was one of the reasons I was in here, besides my major OCD. I waved goodbye as I walked into my room, Marzia my roommate was barely here because she hangs out with her boyfriend Felix. When she was she never talked to me, I always was either with Minx or talking to my friends from the UK. I open my computer browser, typing into Facebook. I enter into my old account, seeing he was on.

I knew who Minx was before. Before her family died. She used to be more...... crazy than now.

We weren't in the same group but she loved to hangout with most of the guys, they had announced it on the monitor when they had died, Minx hadn't came back to our school, and when she did she didn't speak to anyone.

I wished I could speak to him, but he would find me. Destroy my essence of life and take them down with me. People under estimate him, since he seems so weak but I know his wrath.

^_^

OMG I UPDATED!!!! Yeah I'm back bitches!!!!

It's almost my birthday and I'm excited........I'LL BE 14!!!

^_^K