Chapter 8

Dean's POV:

"Ok, Sam. You go around the back while I go on the front porch so I can distract them" I whispered to Sam.

"Got it."

"Sam. If things go south in there, I need you to get out of there. I don't care where I am, but you have to get." I couldn't live with myself if something happened to him because of me.

"Dean...." but I cut him off.

"No. Sammy...please. I won't go in there until I get a promise out of you. You have to promise me."

"Ok Dean, if it gets bad I will go." Some part in me didn't believe him but we had no time, we had to go. Sam snuck around the house while I knocked at the front door.

"Hello young man. How can I help you." Time to turn on the charm.

"Hi ma'am. I was hiking out here with some friends and we got separated. I was wondering if I would be so lucky to use your phone?"

"Why, are you with the young man who stopped by less then 10 minutes ago?" It was an understatement to say I was confused but I just went with it.

"Yes, can you take me to him. I have been looking everywhere for him." I got this in the bag.

"Just follow me sweet cheeks." I ignored her....slightly disturbing......comment and followed her through the entryway and into a parlor where, to my surprise, stands Alaric and Damon. Great, this isn't going to turn out good at all. I know Sam has entered the house by know. The cue was when she lets me in. I'm just hoping we can pull this off.

"What are you doing here!" yelled Alaric, although it was more like a whisper. "We don't need your help."

"Well it sure looks like it, and trust me, I wouldn't be her if Elena didn't ask me and my brother to come." I was honestly fed up right now. We have been doing this longer then he has, so he shouldn't be talking right now.

"Look who we found around back....." I look up and low and behold, Sam is standing there with two guys holding his arms behind his back. They push him towards us and I know we have to get out of here somehow.

"You know, with everything on our minds lately, my brother here sort of forgot to use the bathroom before we left. And between you and me" Sam whispered to one of the vamps. "He has this bladder problem where he has to go every hour. Along with that he can't go without me in the room, or at least with me outside the door, because he has separation anxiety. Ever since our father left him at a supermarket for a whole two hours. So if you wouldn't mind if we go use the bathroom real quick, it would be gratefully appreciated." I can't believe him. That jackass.

"Oh, umm, of course. We wouldn't want him having an accident."

"Come on brother, let's go and get you to a bathroom so you can go tinkle." I repeat, jackass.

Elena's POV:

I got to the house and straightaway started looking for a well hidden place they could keep a vampire. I saw an extension to the basement and walked towards it until I was grabbed from behind with a hand covering my mouth. I was scared that they found me and that I was going to be killed just like they want to kill Stefan. Before I could even fight back, I was turned towards the person who grabbed me, who turned out to be Dean. Damn, they caught me.

"What are you doing here! I told you to stay in the car!"

"I thought something happened. You guys should have been back by now. So I took a risk." I honestly don't care if they are beyond pissed with me. I will do anything for the people I love. They looked at me and I knew that look. I get it from Stefan and Damon all the time. "I'm not going back. You are going to have to drag me by arms and legs screaming."

"Whatever Elena. But it won't be my fault if you are killed." Wow that was blunt. We broke into the cellar and I immediately saw Stefan hanging by his wrists. I ran over to him and I hear him say that vervain is on the ropes. That is why he is so weak. We get him untied and outside running to the car when we are soon surrounded. Oh crap.

"Stefan!!" I yell because he is soon grabbed away from elena. He is now held by other vampires along with Damon and a "dead" Alaric. At least he has that ring. I look around trying to find the cause of this ambush and I then see the crowd part. Dean pulls out a hidden gun along with Sam and point it towards that way. They push me behind them so I'm safer, and we wait for the trouble coming our way. I don't see the intruder, I just hear this eerie voice that tells me that there is trouble coming. Next thing we know, Dean's gun goes flying from his hands and into a person that just appeared out of thin air.

"A boy shouldn't play with daddy's guns."

"Who is that?" I whisper to Dean.

"Azazel" he says, yet it's more to the person in front of us then to me.

"Hello Dean, Sam. Did you guys miss me."

"Go to hell!" sneers Dean.

"Oh come on. We are practically family. Right Sam? I knew you when you were just a baby."

"Don't talk to him!" yells Dean. The guy, azazel, flicks his wrist and Dean is now thrown to the other side of the circle we are surrounded in. He turns his attention towards me. He flicks his wrist towards me and it seems like my body won't move on its own anymore.

"Hello Elena. It's so nice to see you again." How does he know me? I have no idea who he is.

"Who are you?"

"Why you must remember me." He must of seen my shocked look because he decided to elaborate. Yet, I think I would've rather been in the dark because what I heard next made my blood run cold.

"Why, I am the person who killed your parents."