Good News?!

(Stevie's POV.)

*ring ring ring ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Hello, Lily it's Henry!"

"This is Stevie, Lily's friend, Lily's popped out to get some groceries. Can I take a message?"

"As in Stephanie... Stevie?"

"Yes, that's me!"

"Well it's actually you I'm needing to talk to. Of course you know that Lily did some background search on you and it has became aware in a system in Tampa that someone had your location. We have just this minute been contacted by your birth mother Nora Bennigan, she wants to meet you."

....

....

"Stephanie, are you still there?"

"Uh, yeah, I'm here."

"So, she wants to know if you'd be willing to go back to Tampa and say your goodbyes."

"Goodbyes?"

"Your mother is in no fit state to visit you here in New York. I was going to let her tell you this, but your mother is dying."

"I-I don't know what to say."

"Just give me a call by 10pm tonight, so you have 10 hours to decide and we can arrange your transport which will leave tomorrow morning. Bye Stephanie."

"B-bye."

I sit staring into blank space, tears dripping from my eyes. How could she do this? My mum. Give me up and then want to see me again before leaving me AGAIN. I don't understand. I don't know what to do. I don't wanna leave Lily. Things are great with us right now. I love her, I'm in love with her.

"Hey, beautiful." Lily swings open the door of the apartment and hands me a bag of groceries, kissing me in the process.
"Hey babe." I say quietly.

"Wait, you've been crying? What's the matter Stevie?" Lily places the groceries on the kitchen counter and rushes over to me. Cupping my face.
"Y-your, m-my, I-I..." I stutter, unable to string a decent sentence together.
"Come sit with me." Lily says taking my hand and leading me to the couch.

"Now tell me, what's going on Stevie?" Lily asks sweetly.
"You're partner Henry called, it's my mum, my real mum. Agents or something in Tampa found out my location and my mum wants to meet me." I wipe my tears, unable to control them.

"Well, that's great isn't it?" Lily tries sounding happy, but I knew she didn't want me to leave.
"She's dying. Why does she wanna see me if she's just gonna leave me again Lily?" I sob.
"Come here!" Lily pulls me towards her and hugs me tightly.

"I'm so sorry, I wanna go but I don't wanna leave you." I try holding back the tears, burying my head into Lily.
"Hey, that's okay. You know where I am. You can come back and visit any time. I'll be here, Stevie." Lily runs her fingers through my hair moving my head with her hands and kissing me.

"Let me say goodbye, properly." Lily smiles, taking my hand and leading me to her bedroom. It was the first time I'd been in her bedroom. Yes, we'd kissed, cuddled, but since I'd been staying here I'd always slept on the couch. I didn't wanna invade Lily's personal space, although she'd offered.

I pin Lily up against the bedroom door, sliding my tongue into her mouth whilst using my hands to undress her fully. I push her to the bed and pull my shirt over my head and unzip my jeans, kicking them off. I climb on top of Lily, she unclips my bra and throws it across the room, then pulls my underwear off and throws it too.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask Lily.
"Of course." She nods, smirking slightly. I crash my lips against Lily's one last time before kissing my way down her body, I tease her by kissing the bottom of her stomach and her inner thighs.

I slip my tongue into her core, flicking my tongue on her clit as sweet moans escape her mouth.
"Mmm...yes, Stevie!" She whimpers. I trail my hand up her stomach, playing with her breasts to double the pleasure. Lily's hips ride with the rhythm of my tongue as I flick and circle my tongue at a fast pace.

"Stevie, I'm g-gonna..c-c AHHH!" Lily yells as she orgasms. I kiss her stomach and her breasts before coming face with this beautiful girl again. I kiss Lily passionately as she grabs fistfuls of my hair, deepening the kiss. I feel Lily's hand at my core, causing me to let out a small gasp.

She rubs her thumb across my clit, I moan into her mouth. Lily rubs faster causing my legs to shake slightly.
"Oh, Lil." I moan gripping onto her arms, thrusting my hips with the pleasure. I moan loudly as I reach my climax.

"That was...magical. I've never did that before." Lily admits shyly.
"Well, you were amazing!" I giggle kissing her nose.
"I don't want you to go." Lily says looking at me as I lay on my stomach next to her so I could face her properly as tears fall from her eyes.

"Hey, hey! Don't cry baby, I'm gonna be back in a couple months or so, I promise I'll come back. I love you Lily, I am in love with you." I wipe Lily's cheeks, giggling nervously because I'd just confessed my love for Lily.

"Stevie, I love you too. I mean it's crazy because I've only known you a couple weeks but you've changed me, in the best way possible. I've experienced a whole new world of things because of you." Lily sniffles slightly. Her voice sending shivers down my spine.

We lay cuddling, no talking, just holding each other and feeling safe in each others arms. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was peaceful and perfect.

Id been with a couple of women over the years, but Lily she was special, she was different. I felt safe, needed, cared for and protected every time I was around her.

I'll miss Lily, more than anything in the world. But I had to see my mum, she needed me for the first time in her life. I had so many questions, why did she give me up? Why did she wanna see me again? So, so many questions were running through my mind and it was time to get answers.

I kiss Lily before getting up and throwing on an oversized shirt. I grab the phone from Lily's living room and dial Henry's number.

"Agent Henry here."

"Henry, hi! It's Stevie. I'll go to Tampa. What time should I be ready in the morning?"