Tusk

(Stevie's POV. - Play Music Here.)

"So you've seriously..never smoked pot before?" I say with a giggle looking at Lily as I roll a joint.
"Never, ever. I was always the good girl in high school." She winks.

"Well, now it's it's your time to shine." I smirk, getting into the hot tub with Lily and lighting the joint. I take a large puff and hold it back before blowing it out my mouth.
"Your turn, Rabey!" I say handing it to her, Lily looks at me nervously before taking a drag.

She chokes, puffs of smoke shooting out her mouth making me laugh.
"Easy there!" I say patting her back as she laughs and coughs at the same time. I turn up the music, we were of course playing none other than Fleetwood Mac.

Lily and I share the joint between each other, passing it back and fourth between each other. We were also drinking red wine which didn't really better the situation. But man, it was fun.

"One time, I got so high at a party, I started talking to a tree on the way home!" I say, it fits of laughter.
"One time...I never got high..I've never been high...what an idiot! HA!" Lily says, obviously being new to this she would feel it more, which made the situation even more hilarious.

"Ain't this like the perfect song for getting high? You just wanna swing your hands every where and feel floaty and stuff." I say leaning back, taking a deep breath as if I was inhaling the music.
"This is GREAT!" Lily says, wheezing like 70 year old male smoker.

"More wine?" I smirk, leaning out of the tub and filling up our glasses.
"Who could refuse?" Lily says squeezing my ass as I lean out the hot tub.
"Heeeey! Hands off!" I giggle.

Lily places one of her hands on my face, leaning in and pressing her lips against mine.
"Marry me?" I blurt out between the kiss.
"What?" Lily says, startled and instantly sobering up.

"Nothing, I said..uh...Harry Knee, an old friend of mine..yeah...Harry Knee?" I say confused with myself.
"NOOO! You said marry me!" Lily says like an excited child.
"I did not, another drink?" I say trying to change the subject. Which Lily went along with.

"Uh..I guess..my glass is basically full since you filled it 2 minutes ago but okay!" She says giggling slightly.
"Lil...?" I say with a smirk.
"Yeah?" She says with her cute smile.

"TUSK!" I yell throwing water in her face as she gasps, and then laughs.
"You little shit!" Lily says wiping the water from her eyes, striking me a look.
"What's that look- AAHHH!" I attempt to scream as Lily dunks my head under water.

"PAYBACK!" Lily yells as I rise from the water.
"Really? Well you better catch your breath whilst you can, Rabe!" I squeal, gripping her head to push her underwater, pulling her up seconds later and letting our lips collide. It was a serious of dunking, kissing, splashing.

..Kiss...

..Dunk..

..Splash..

..Dunk...

..Splash...

...Kiss...

...Kiss...

...Kiss...

...Still kissing.

I tangle my fingers in Lily's hair, sliding my tongue into her mouth, embarking on a passionate, heated kiss.

(Lily's POV.)

We spent a solid 10 minutes kissing, it was beautiful but all I could think about was the words that slipped from Stevie's mouth earlier. Did she ask me to marry her? Did she mean it? Does she actually want to marry me?

I mean, she freaked when I realised what she'd said but maybe because she doesn't want to freak me out. But I wanna marry her.

Wait, yes, I really do.

I want to marry Stevie.

That's what I'm going to do.

I'm going to ask her to marry me.

(A/N: Sorry for the crap, short chapter! But, I've been real busy and I've got wifi all the time now so, I will be updating more - yay! Please message/comment ideas on what you'd like to happen in further chapters, I'm losing inspiration, help me!

Lots of love - Chloe x.)