Dinner Date

(Lily's POV.)

"Baby, you ready?" I asks Stevie who sighed as she looked in the long mirror that stretched down the wall in our corridor of our house.
"I look disgusting! Urgh! I gotta change!" She groans.

"No! You look stunning, please, wear that! It looks sexy!" I say hugging Stevie from behind, kissing the exposed parts of her neck.

"Can we just stay here and have sex? Please!" Stevie begs with a giggle, closing her eyes as I kiss her neck.
"Our reservations with Sarah and Chloe and the kids are in half an hour let's go!" I laugh, dragging Stevie out of the house.

Stevie drives, placing her hand on my exposed thigh from the skirt I was wearing. She keeps her eyes on the road and her hands find their way into my panties.
"Pull over!" I yell.
"Nope." She giggles, sliding two fingers between my folds to rub my clit.

"Mmmmhmmm." I moan, tilting my head back. Stevie let's out a cheeky giggle, multi tasking by driving and pleasuring me at the same time. I dig my nails into the leather seats of the car.

"Oh, Stevie, mmm, fuck!" I moan, riding out my orgasm in the seat.
"That was perfectly timed because we are here!" Stevie smirks, getting out of the car. I also get out and stumble a little. My knees are weak, I can't walk.

"Struggling there, babe?" Stevie giggles.
"Yeah, hold my hand." I say, blushing slightly. Chloe laces our hands as we walk in the restaurant.
"Hi, can I help you?" The host asks.
"Uh-" Stevie is cut off by someone shouting across the restaurant, no other loudmouth than Sarah Paulson herself.

"OVER HERE RABEEEY!" Sarah yells standing up and flinging her arms around.
"Oh, our friends are over there. Thank you." I smile as Stevie and I walk over to our seats.
"AUNT LIWY!!" Jett yells, hugging me tightly.

"Hi, baby! How are you?!" I run my fingers through his dark, short curly hair.
"WEALLY GOOD! How are you aunty?" He asks with a toothy smile.
"I'm good Jett. Where's Misty?" I ask softly.

"She's at the bathroom. She'll be back in a minute, she wanted to sort her bow in her hair. 7 years old and she's still crazy for the hair bows!" Chloe giggles.
"LIILLLYYYY!" Misty yells, running over to me and planting a huge kiss on my cheek.

"Hello beautiful! It's been a while, how have you been?" I giggle.
"Good! Who's that?" Misty pulls a face, pointing to Stevie.
"That's..my..uh..friend." I stutter.

"It's okay, you can say girlfriend!" Sarah laughs.
"Oh, okay, this is my girlfriend, Stevie!" I say as Stevie smiles.
"Hi!" She waves to Jett and Misty.

"You're really pretty! Can I put a bow in your hair?" Misty asks with slight sass in her voice.
"Uh..okay?" Stevie says with a smile. Misty sits Stevies knee and moves all her hair to one side and clips a pink bow in it.

"Misty and Jett, come sit down. We're gonna order our food now!" Sarah says as the waiter comes over to the table. We all say our orders along with a drink.

"BUCK BUCK CHICKEN CHICKEN!!" Jett yells slamming his knife and fork off the table.
"Hey! Stop that little monkey!" Chloe says to Jett, taking his knife and fork from him.

Around a half hour later, all our meals come out, we sit eating and chatting about just anything really. Of course, keeping our chat appropriate as the kids were around.

"You guys wanna come back to our place after this?" Sarah asks.
"Yeah, sure!" Stevie jumps in and answers straight away.

(1 Hour Later - Stevie's POV.)

We all sit in Sarah's living room after getting home from the lovely restaurant and putting Jett and Misty to bed.

"So, Lil, you gonna tell us why you could walk into the restaurant properly? We saw you out of the window, you were stumbling and holding onto Stevie for dear life!" Sarah asks with a smirk.
"We had sex in the car!" I blurt out as Lily hits my leg.