Chapter 1

"Gabz! be fast honey the bus has come" I sighed and grabbed my back pack i checked my self in the mirror today i am wearing high waisted jeans with a simple tee I quickly fixed my hair and ran out my bedroom door im dreading today but guess i have to go

I hadn't even walked to my locker yet but already was getting pushed around like a trash bag. Once I get there I slam it open with anger why was it me who had to get pushed around was I really that worthless?. I turned around to be slammed into the locker by the one and only queen bitch I flinched at this which made her smirk and walk of with her plastic ass moving side to side .

The bell rang for first class while I looked at her back shook my head and stalked of to period one still thinking about her smirk towards me I seriously felt like slapping it of  " hey girrl" Miya bumped into me with her hyper usual self .

As I sat down I felt eyes staring at my back I slowly turned my seat to see as soon as I saw it was Brandon shit shit shit shit shit I wasn't ready for his harassing again he was worse than Amber I quickly turned back around making my neck have a jolt of pain "ouchh".

I grabbed my neck in pain why I'm I such an idiot I heard Brandon scoff behind me making me blush in embarrassment .

" Gabriella is everything fine ?" " I .. Err yea miss sorry " then I suggest u stop disturbing the class and carry on working " Miya looked in my direction with a questioning look I ignored it && carried in working .

The lesson was finally over I rushed out the classroom while I hear Miya wedge boots run after me.

" oh no your not you have a lot of explaining to do what was that about in the classroom ?? !" I mentally groaned imagining my Miya screaming at me when I tell her I'm still getting bullied ..