Chapter 7

Oh my god look at her butt Miya sang anaconda while walking when she froze and realised Amber was here

I could already tell Miya was fuming.

Before I could turn around I saw Amber and her friends walking towards us Miya instantly glares at them intimidating them " oh look who it is" she said smirking right at me.

" if you don't walk away right now my fist is going to collide right into you face just like it did Before"
You could tell Amber was scared but she tried not showing it.

"You I wasn't talking to u so move along before I slap u "

"Oh bitch no u didn't my fist is about to collide with ur fake ass face"
All I could hear was Miya and Amber both shit talking each other this was to much.

"Miya please " I insisted

"you know what you two are just jeoulos of me && you she pointed a finger at me loser move outta my way Brandon's here "

Miya scoffed and punched her face causing her to fall to the ground.

Amber lay there shocked blood pouring out of her perfectly contorted nose.

Miya grabbed my hand leading me back to the car way to ruin our day.

" calm down she's doing this all for Brandon while he's just playing with her heart and is going to travel to a different girls throat by next week ."

" your right " she gave me a quick hug and we went inside the car .

Finally we got to my place I put on total divas on its our favourite show and sat down watching it despite our makeup still on .

As soon as the episode was finished I went to the bathroom to strip of all my makeup I changed in to my hot pink pajama shorts and mint blue shirt once I was done I tossed Miya some pyjamas

I brushed my teeth and turned the light of laying in the bed while Miya was texting away finally I went into a bliss of dreams.