Chapter 18

I walked out of period 2 walking towards the cantine to meet up with miya but I couldent seeing as my bladder decided to interrupt I make my way over to the rest room and walk into my cubicle I was finished I was about to come out before I heard clicks of heels walking in " I'm going to fuckinn murder that piece of shit how dare she make her way into Brandon's arms all innocent when she's just a pathetic loser he's just dating her because he feels sorry for her .

My heart dropped what if what they were saying was true I got several texts from miya and Brandon and also his friends who I met this morning and they were also very cocky and may I mention hot but Brandon was way hotter .

A tear slided down my check thinking about what they were saying it was probably true why else were they saying it .

" oh well he will probably leave her next week and come into my arms " " yea your right he will leave that hoe " her
friend muttered After a few minutes of them talking I hear Miyas voice " who the fuck do you bitches think you are talking about gabi can't you just admit that your fucking jeoulous first of all Amber Brandon doesn't like you he likes gabi get that in your head and if you two Barbie dolls don't get out this bathroom your done for "
I heard ambers heels walk over to miya before I hear a loud slap and just two seconds later I can hear Miyas fist connect to ambers face she screamed witch and stuttered out of the bathroom with her friend .

"Gaby I know your in there come out "
I opened the lock while she looked at me crying and pulls me into a hug " don't mind those bitches there just jealous sluts come lets get you cleaned up " I walked out the cubicle and washed my face and applied black eyeliner hoping to cover my crying puffy face we walked out while I was lost in thought what if it was true what if what they said wasent out of jeoulosy and actually was true we walked over to the cantine by now my appetite was gone miya tried starting a convo . I saw Brandon and his Freinds Luke and Harry walk over to our table " why weren't you answering my texts I was worried don't you get that I care about you ?!"I looked up at him I let out a sigh " Brandon quit it something happened I'll tell u later " miya shouted at Brandon his face sofened while I screamed at miya to shut up " have you been crying " he said gently while carresing my cheek with his thumb " no I'm okay "
" babe don't lie to me what happened ?? "
he picked me up and placed me on his lap while Luke stole my orange juice .

~~~~~

I walked home with miya I refused to go with Brandon it took some persuading but it worked as soon as I got home I ran to my bed and started crying not bothering to change or take my makeup of I just let it all out while hugging my legs because deep down inside I knew that I was becoming to love Brandon with all my heart ....