Chapter 19

I wanted to get my mind of everything that's happened I know Amber and her bitch were just chatting a load of shit but I just wanted to get my mind if everything and decided to go have a movie night with miya .

I drove to her house knocking a few minutes later she opens her door with some frilly Pajama shorts and her sponge bob Pajama shirt I walked in selecting a movie and obviously I picked mean girls it was both out favriote movie and it reminded me of Amber and how stupid they acted I borrowed Miyas polka dot onse as I forgot my pajamas and say next to her where we lay pillows and blankets to make it nice and cosy once the movie was finished I got up to put the empty pop corn plate in the dish washer checking my phone I see a text from Brandon asking where I was I replied with Miyas place then the thoughts started again why would he come to Miyas place randomly and 9 in the evening I shrugged it of and made my way back to Miyas bedroom .

Just half an hour later I hear a knock on the door getting up to see who it was probably Brandon i thought I opened the lock seeing a very hot Brandon with a minimal stubble and a mucle guys tank top revealing his tattooed arm his hair was messy and he had a hint of sadness showing through his eyes he told me to sit down next to the nearest chair .

" Gaby errm I can't date you any more .. "

" what ?!! "
" your worth more then me I don't deserve you " he said with pain showing through him how fuckin saw he show pain when he was the one breaking my heart " I knew it I just knew it this is how it was going to end don't u get in starting to love you is this what you do with all girls date them wait till they start falling for you then break there heart and leave and may I mention the faking of the sadness " a tear slided down my cheek I furiously wiped it away while he gave me a cold look " then stop loving me "
" ITS not as easy as you say it is you know what get the FUCK out now " I pointed towards the door while my heart swelled he walked out before whispering in my ear I'm sorry I love you to but I can't I wasent taking it I wasn't stupid he just played my heart and now he was acting as if he wasent at fault i pointed to the door feircly he walked out about to say something while I slammed the door on his face .

I ran upstairs and slammed the bathroom door shut so miya doesn't see me like this she started banging on the door of the bathroom telling me to come out " Gaby what's wrong open the door before I break it and who came in I heard a guy's voice "
I slowly whispered Brandon she seemed to hear " what was he doing here ?!! " he broke up with me " I said while wiping my tears away " WHAT ?!!! Oh he's dead "
" no please don't say anything to him please Miya "
" fine but tommorow night we are going to a party your going to look hot while he regrets every thing he said to you now come out you need to livin up and forget that dick head " I opened the door I could just tell miya was really angry but she wiudlent say anything but because she doesn't want to upset me I just hope she doesn't say anything to him I really need that party to just drink all my pain away the tears wouldn't stop running I just felt so weak and heart broken all I wanted to do was lay in bed and stare at the ceiling while eating chocolate I just felt lien another one of his victims it just felt so real the way he acted as if he cared I was truly heart broken but I was about to fake a smile to the party and acts like I didn't care at all and nothing affected me ....

Ok loves the next chapters going to be intense !! Hope u like it byeeee !!! Xxx