Chapter 2

I told Miya everything about how Brandon was shooting daggers at my back and how he still played mind games with me.
She was about to burst with that look on her face " that mofo fucking dick head who does he think he is in going to kill him funky ass"
She finally calmed down making me smirk my best friend was definantly  crazy .
I convinced her to not do anything and when she finally agreed i walked of to my locker to get my next classes books.

Just as I got to my locker I froze in my tracks my poor innocent eyes were violated by Brandon and amber making out right in from of my locker
My locker! Just my look I rolled my eyes as I walked right in front of them.

" Move .."
They didn't even notice me and carried on snogging I suddenly got really angry and screamed move because I had to get my books out of my locker this caused them to glare at me wen Brandon instantly smirked his famous smirks && looked down at me making me feel naked Amber was still glaring she grabbed Brandon's hand and moved him over and started having the make out sessoin again.
I may be a nerd but I didn't ever forget to stand up for my self.

The weird thing was that he was staring right at me while kissing her ... I grabbed my books and ran away happy to leave them.