Chapter One

I pull my hair over my shoulder to cover my purple skin. They seem to blossom to the surface at random times. Marks claiming ownership.

But the thing is, I don't want to be his. I want to be someone else's. Anyone's. As long as it's not him.

My feet take me to the door without permission. I'm still lost in my thoughts. They wrap a collar around my neck and pull me close, protecting me, yet holding me captive.

I look in the cupboard for cereal but nothing is there. I look in the fridge and spot some left over cake. Thank god. I hurry and scarf that down. Cake is the best.

I'm lost in thoughts of wonderful cake when my phone rings. Thinking it was him I answer it, knowing if I didn't, there would be consequences.

"Hello?" I ask.

"If you don't get your ass here right now, woman, I'm going to drag you here," they reply. I smile at the familiar voice, getting only the best out of this call.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming. Chill." I smile.

"You better. I haven't seen you in ages."

"I know. Jesus, I missed you."

"The name's Calum. And I missed you, too" I could practically hear the smirk on his face.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." I say as I start getting ready. "Mmkay, I'll be over soon."

"Okay. See you soon."

"Bye"

"Oh, wait! Bring your-" I cut him off and hang up before he gets to finish his sentence. I already know what he was going to say anyways.

I search through my drawers to find my favorite sweater. I turn around because I couldn't find it and see the sweater on the floor. I grab it and pull on some sweat pants. My legs bend as I squat down to grab my Supernatural box set and then stand up. I don't even check in the mirror as I walk out of the house to see how I look because Calum will probably look like shit too, so what's the point?

As I start my car, I hear my phone vibrate against the seat. I grab it and look at the lock screen.

Calum: Hurrrryyy! I'm bored over heree. ;) 

Sending him a quick reply, I back out of the drive way. I felt my phone vibrate again a few minutes later but pass it off as Calum again.

I pull into the driveway of his house and stop the engine. Climbing out of the car, I hear a door open and look up just in time to see Calum barreling towards me. His arms wrap around my waist and pull me so close, it's not physically possible. His head is in the crook of my neck as he picks me up and spins me around. I'm laughing so hard that my sides hurt and by the way his back is shaking heavily, I can tell he is too. I can feel his warm, shaky breath against my neck and I wrap my arms around him as well. His breathing slows down to a normal pace, along with mine. We sit there for quite a bit, just loving the feeling of being in each others arms again.

"Fuck, I missed you." He breathes. I can feel him smile against me.

"And I with you." I say, chuckling at the little inside joke we share with that sentence. He finally looks up at me and I can now see how beautiful his eyes are. His brown eyes are staring at my green ones and I can only bask in his beauty. He looks away all flustered and looks back at his door then at me.

"Wanna go inside now?" His thumb juts toward the door.

"Erm, yeah. Yeah." I reply. I feel my phone vibrate again but I ignore it. Calum is taking over my mind right now. His eyes glint as his smile erupts into the sexiest smirk.