Chapter V. The Sick and The Sudden Kiss.

“Young Lady, it’s time to wake up!”

It was the first time in my life that that voice really woke me up and that I even felt tired about it. My head hurt and my body ached. I never should’ve joined the party and I never should’ve danced. My body is just way to fragile or lazy for that.

The door opened and Sebastian walked into the room.

“Oh my, weren’t you awake yet? That’s rare.” He showed me a eye closing smile and opened the curtains of the window. The light burned into my eyes and I covered them with my hand. My head hurt.

“You really have to get up, young lady. We have appointments today.”

“We have appointments every day. But no matter what you say, or what you are going to do, I’m not going to wear a stupid dress or a stupid corset.”

I threw the blankets off me to the edge of the bed and I stood up. I looked at my feet which were suddenly very interesting.

“It inappropriate to go to a appointment without being properly dressed.”

“I know that. But my whole body aches and I don’t want to hurt myself anymore.”

He sighed and then smiled a little. He walked to my wardrobe and took out some clothes.

“I have an idea.” he said with his head faced to the wardrobe.

“What is it?”

“I think it’s time for the new dresses. They are already very common in Europe.”

“I told you I didn’t want to wear a dress.”

“It’s without a corset, young lady.”

I turned myself to him.

“Really?”

He nodded.

“Let’s just try it out. But if I don’t like it, I immediately throw it away.”

“Understood.”

He walked towards me with the clothes and as he said, the corset wasn’t included. It looked kind of like the sleepwear I was always wearing but it had more colours and it was longer. The sleeves would probably also be hard to walk with but I didn’t really have a choice. Like he said, it would be totally inappropriate to just appear there in my male clothing.

I undressed myself and he put on the dress. When I saw it, I hated it. It didn’t suit my taste. Well, not only that. I just didn’t suit me. It didn’t match with my character at all and sometimes I thought that Sebastian put me in all those dresses to his own content. He probably thought it was funny when I looked awful in dresses. Well, when I was wearing a dress my face already looked awful.

I sighed and started to walk towards the door that Sebastian had opened for me. I walked through it and lifted my dress as I walked of the stairs. I heard Sebastian walking behind me because he probably expected me to fall off the stairs again.

We walked into the dining room and I sat down on the chair where I always sit.

“What is today’s schedule?”I asked to him while began on my pancakes which were lying in front of me.

“First we have to go shopping and after that you are receiving a guest.”

“Who is the guest?”

“The vice-president of your parents’ company, young lady.”

“What does he want?”

“He wants your opinion on the new toy your company has made.”