Leo comes out as bi (this going to be slightly short)

Today was the first day of summer at camp half-blood and Leo was heading down to lunch. Chiron is letting them sit at any table they want to today so naturally the seven plus Nico Sat together. Everyone has already gotten their food. "Sup amigos" said Leo. "Hey Leo, how was your school year here at camp" asked Piper. "Way better than school, it was amazing" said Leo.

Everyone got busy eating and talking about school and since gaea is gone the monster activity has died down so most of them went to school this year. Percy was showing photos of him and Annabeth at prom (idc if they are to old in this they went to prom).

"Aww 'percabeth' is soooo cute" said Piper. Nico has remained quiet this whole time. "So Nico any new situations with you" asked piper full well knowing that he had a small or maybe huge crush on Valdez. "Um no not really not that you don't know of" said Nico. "Oh come on you must tell us all whats been in your brain all year" said Piper.

Nico then kicks her shin. "Oww fine Nico you don't have to". "Good" Nico replied. "Well" said Leo "I have to go pee." "Anything else you want to announce" said Nico annoyed at Piper still. "Actually I do I'm bisexual" and with that Leo ran off to go to the bathroom.

When Nico heard that he choked on his water and Piper elbowed him and winked. "Well that was unexpected" said Jason. (A/N: more later and it will be slightly full of innuendos so be prepared)