2 years later

Warning cussing

Leo has been doing well and now has a steady job at a local cafe as a waiter. He's forgotten all about Nico. He has a new nice and big apartment (flat or whatever) and loves his job.

He was working today on a cold January day a perfect day for coffee at a cafe. He heard a ding signaling a person coming in. "Come in I'm just finishing this table." he said wiping it down.

"Okay" a deep voice said. Why in the world does that voice sound so familiar? Leo thought. He continued washing the table off and when he finished he walked over to the man.

The man was wearing black pants and a black hoodie covering his face. "What can I get for you sir?" Leo asked. "What you took away but that won't happen so I'll settle for the espresso." He said.

Leo thought the man was a little strange but said "O-okay that'll be right up". "Thank you" the strange man said. '"Your very welcome it's my pleasure." Leo said walking over and started to ground up the beans to make the coffee.

Leo asked the man "do you like fall out boy? If so can I put some on?". "Yeah sounds good." The man said. Leo proceeded to put on Uma Thurman.

"This used to be a very special song to me." Leo said to the man as it was Nico's favorite song when they were together they would sing along together. "Yeah it was special to me too.'" The man said over the music.

Leo finished the espresso and took it to the man. "Thanks." The man thanked Leo. "Your welcome, my espresso's are top notch I used to make them all the time for an old friend of mine." Leo said meaning he used to make them for Nico all the time.

Then Leo went behind the counter taking stock of the coffees they have. The man finished his espresso stood up stretched lowered his hood and said "It was nice to see you again Leo you still make the best espressos".

Leo stood there dumb founded in front of him after 2 whole years was Nico Di fucking Angelo. Nico walked out and left Leo there with his mouth open staring at the door.
(A/N I'm kinda insecure about this is it okay?)