Cheater AU!!

(A/N: this will be very sad you eyes might leak so be prepared warning lots of cussing by Nico)

Leo was happy he truly was. And he thought that Nico was happy too. But lately Nico has been acting weird. Leo thought nothing of it really.

"I'm home." Leo yelled closing the door to his and Nico's apartment. He heard moaning. He walked to his and Nico's room and saw something that he thought he would never see.

Nico with another man. Leo stood there numb until they noticed him. "L-leo you you weren't supposed be home yet!" Nico said stuttering.

Leo said to the other man "get out of my bed and leave now" in a deep guttural voice. The man got up and scrambled out. "Please Leo please don't leave me I-I love you" Nico pleaded as Leo shoved clothes in his suitcase.

"How long?" He replied. "W-what?" Nico asked. "How long has this been happening?" Leo growled. Nico looked at his feet, now clothed, and whispers "four months".

"Four months, four months." Leo kept repeating hysterically shoving clothes in his suitcase faster and harder.

"I'll send someone to get my stuff in a week." Leo said in a monotonous voice. "No please Leo I-i need you I love you" Nico's voice breaking making Leo heart wrench.

"Obviously you don't need me." He said tears running down his face. "Leo please I can be better I love you." Nico says pleading, begging.

"You had four months to stop, yet here we are." Leo says. Leo grabs his keys and Nico grabs his wrist "please Leo please." Nico says his voice weak. Leo prys his wrist away and walks out slamming the door.

"No no no no!" Nico yells punching a hole in the door. "Why am I so fucking stupid!" He screams.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck." Nico says repeatedly while tears run down his face faster and faster until he finally curls up into a ball of self loathing.

(A/N: did you cry if so sorry (or not) I actually want you to cry it shows I did a good job)