Date night

Three days later Nico and Leo are having a date. Leo said he would plan this date. He chose to have a picnic at night with candles and Italian food. He also made a very special present for Nico: black metal roses.

(A/N: like the pic but more detailed and amazing and a dozen) Leo was getting ready for his date and he was wearing a plain white button up and black slacks.

He nervously stepped onto the Hades cabin porch and knocked. Hazel answered eyeing him and looking slightly pissed.

"I swear to the gods if you hurt him I will personally rip out your tongue and glue it to your forehead." Hazel said although in a cheery voice which made this even scarier to Leo.

"Um uh I-i won't Hazel." Leo said as he gulped. (A/N I feel like hazel would also be protective..) "Hazel stop scaring Leo, as if I wouldn't be able to do that myself." Nico says stepping out in a band tee and black jeans.

Leo hands him the black roses saying "I promise to love you until they die." "But they are metal." Nico deadpanned not understanding.

"Exactly my ghost king." Leo said with a charming smile. "O-oh" Nico stuttered while blushing thinking well dam I was trying not to blush.

"They are beautiful... just like you." He said to Leo trying to flirt and being successful. Leo blushed a cherry red and smiled at Nico. Nico took Leo's hand and they headed down to the cliff by the lava wall.

When Nico spotted the picnic his eyes got watery "Th-thank you Leo it's amazing... no one has ever done anything like this for me." "Thats not the best part." Leo said wiggling his eyebrows.

They sat down on the black blanket and he brought out the basket. "I got home made Italian food that authentic so you know maybe it would be good." Leo said taking out the pasta and champagne. (A/N idc if they aren't old enough he has champagne)

"champagne Nico?" Leo asked. "Why of course Leo." Nico said smiling at the fire boy. And so he poured the champagne in two glasses. "Come quickly I am tasting the stars" Leo said laughing because Hazel made Nico watch tfios.

"Really" Nico said chuckling. After that they had a great time and talked for hours. Just as the picnic was about to be over he leaning in and gave Nico a very fast kiss.

Nico blushed as red as a cherry and gave Leo a kiss on the cheek. "I love you Nico Di Angelo, with all my heart." Leo said. "And I you Leo Valdez." Nico replied.