The Question

Nico being the stubborn asshat he is wouldn't talk to Leo for 2 weeks. Finally he decided that anything would be better than ignoring the boy he loved. (A/N: Leo and Nico are 16 in this BTW)

"Hey Jason, where's Leo." Nico asked Jason. "I think he's working on the new argo 2 in the forges" Jason replied. "Thanks Jason, uh bye" Nico says.

Nico walked to forges and ran into Nyssa Leo's sister. "Hey what are you doing here?" She asked him. "Um I have to talk to Leo, like now." He replied.

"Well you better he has been sad for 2 weeks, he hasn't been sleeping and he's been working on the new Argo 2 the whole time. And I know it was you because he kept murmuring you name and saying things like 'he's to good for me why did I have to be such an asshole', and such so go" she said.

"R-really." Said Nico while blinking like he got smacked. "Yes you dunce" she yelled at him. Nico walked in and called Leo's name a few times. "Hey I'm uh over here by the new Argo 2" Leo called out from under the Argo 2 2.

"Oh uh hello Nico." Leo says popping up from under the new Argo 2 shirtless. Nico blushes at the sight of shirtless Leo. "I'm sorry for acting so stupidly." Leo say.

Nico starts walking quickly toward Leo, inhaling deeply and whispering to himself "don't mess this up like you did with Percy." "Hey um Nico I'm sorry about what I said that day." Leo said wiping the grease of his hands.

"No it's okay Leo." Nico replied. "No it's not I really need to stop crossing lines. I was an assholeo." Leo said as if he were ashamed. "No, you were just being yourself, I was the assholenico." Nico replied scratching his neck.

"So what can I do you for?" Leo asks not knowing why Nico came here. Nico blushes slightly "I just wanted to say, I like you a lot and I know you probably don't like me back and I understand if you hate me and never want to talk to me again" Nico said quickly. "I uh just wanted to get that out" he mumbles quietly.

Leo's whole being brightened and he smiled like he hadn't in 2 weeks "Nico I have a confession.... I like you, no I love you and well will you be my boyfriend and go on a date with me even though I'm a assholeo most the time?" He asked as Nico looked shocked.

Nico's eyes widen and shock and he screams yes while practically jumping in Leo's arms. "I promise I won't be a assholeo anymore. I love you, Nico." Leo says while kissing him on the forehead. Nico smiles and kisses Leo on the cheek. "I love you too!" He replies.