The tension starts

That day Piper asked Leo how he knew he was bi. "Actually it was a person who made me discover it" replied Leo. "Who? You have to tell me we are best friends." said Piper.

"Well you know him" said Leo not really wanting to admit he liked Nico that way. "Leo tell me or so help me I will charmspeak it out of you" piper said while glaring at Leo. "Alright beauty queen you don't have to do that but you do have to swear on the river Styx not to tell" Leo said.

"I Piper McLean swear on the river Styx I won't tell them" Piper sweared the oath. "Um... its... um Nico" he said afraid that Piper would judge him. (A/N: BTW thoughts will be in italics) oh my gods my ship might actually sail thought Piper.

Piper bit her tongue it was all she could do from sqealing because they were so cute. "Oh Leo it's okay I accept you after all Nico is gay and I accept him" she said.

Leo didn't know this information which sent a rising ball of hope through him. He's gay I never knew maybe I could ask him out but why would he like me? I'm a nobody he deserves so much better than me. Little did he know Nico often thought that last sentence about Leo.

"H-he's gay?" Asked Leo. "Uh yeah didn't he tell you?" She replied knowing he didn't. "No... do you think he might actually like me back?" Leo asked her. She could hear the desperation in his voice which told her that Leo really likes maybe even loves Nico.

"Maybe... I can't really say but you can try" she replied because she can't tell Leo that Nico likes him because she swore on the river Styx she wouldn't tell Leo. "Well maybe one day I'll ask him out" said Leo. (A/N yay new chappie)