Chapter Seventeen: The End

Nalia POV: Say this is just some nightmare that I'm going to wake up from and everything is going to be fine. Tell me it's just some movie and I'm so into the acting I can't focus on reality. Please say this is a book and the author is going to erase everything and make it all better. But I have to face the fact that its real. I'm here at the hospital. Both my best friend and my boyfriend and dying. I already visited Quinn and now I'm here looking at Taylor. I cried so much today I don't have anymore tears. I ran my hand through his hair.

       "I love you Tay." I whispered. Then I look up and saw him open eyes.

**************************************************************

3 weeks later...

Quinns POV: I just got out of the hospital I actually just woke up a few days ago. That dream I had made me hesitate to see Dylan but he probably is worried sick but then again I called 12 times left 4 voicemails and sent 8 text messages. So maybe he's not. Well too late now I was already at his front door. I knock and when I did it opened. I walked in.

     "Hello?"

      No response. I looked around nothing was left but a table with an envelop on it. I walked over to the table. The envelope had my name on it. I opened it up. It said:
       Quinn,
   Gosh how I love you. I love you more than anything. You were the only person I had that I had that loved me. Its time to tell you the truth about everything. No more lies. I promise. No more from me. So yes. Christina is your biological mom. There is no guy after you it was all Christina. She torched Taylor, Damian, and me. And Taylor well he's your brother. Damian is my cousin through marriage and he was born with something that makes him how he isThe reason Christina is how she is is all my fault one night she was babysitting all of us (even you. But you don't remeber.) She said she always wanted to be and actress. So I said she should be. Then when he didn't make it she blamed me and killed all of our parents. She stuck you with some lady named brook and feed her poision and that's how she died. She was told to tell you something different. And then this whole mess happened. And everyone suffered way to much. So. I'm dead. I hung myself babe. Its for the best. I will always love you.

       Forever in your heart,

       Shawn Peterson

   {That's my real name}

I didn't realize I was already crying I flodded the note put it in my pocket, sat down and cried. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Nalia and Taylor there. I then started singing See You Again by Wiz Khalifa. Naila soon joined in then Taylor. After the  song I said something kinda unexpected. It was: "You shouldn't  have to make yourself suffer for the ones you love when they're suffering. Instead you should help them make it through, because if they love you then watching you suffer will be worse then the actual suffering." Nalia looked at me. I got up.

       "Lets go."