Chapter Five: From Loving to Hating

When I finally arrived at Damian's house he instantly pulled me inside and sat me on his living room floor. Then I told him everything.

     "Call the cops now." He said while pulling out his phone about to dial 911.

    "No please don't. Who knows what he will do. Please don't." I said

     He nodded then hugged me. He then kissed me. I was speechless and I didn't- I couldn't process what just happened.

    "I love you Quinn, and I always have, I always will. Your my best friend but I have always wanted to be more."

     I really didn't know what to say. All I could do was stare into those blue pleading eye that asked me to speak like an idiot. But the words couldn't escape my mouth.

     "Please Quinn. Say something."

     "I-I" I mumbled

     He looked down at his hands. I then felt the sudden courage rip through my body and I kissed him. It was magical but I  didn't know what it meant. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. He started into my eyes and held me until I fell asleep. I think I love him too.

********************************************************

     The next morning Damian drove me to school. Once we got there he put his arm around me and kissed me. I backed away when he did.

     "You know Dylan and I are still dating right? If I don't who knows what will happen. I don't want him hurting you either. I'm really sorry Damian"

     "Why? He abused you! He doesn't deserve you. I am a way better man then him. HE CANT PROTECT YOU. HE IS JUST USING YOU. HE HURT YOU PHYSICALLY. I truly love you. Remember what Brook said? You can't trust anyone..."

     "I have to Damian I'm sorry. And it's my mom! Not Brook! She may not biological mother but to me she still is my mom. And what she said about trusting no one. I'm pretty sure that meant everyone... including you."

     "Fine. I will leave you alone from now on." He said and stormed off.

      "Fine!" I shouted after him.

      Later I told Nalia what happened part of what happened. I told her that after the double date I went to Damian's what happened there then when I told him I was still dating Dylan he stormed off.

      "What did I tell you!" She said "I knew he liked you. Gosh, your so blind!" She said joking.

     I stared at the floor.

     "Hey, everything will be okay. He will probably come back and say sorry I will talk to him. And to be completely honest since I'm your best friend I think Damian can treat you better than any other man." She said

     I nodded. It was true because no other boy knows me as well as Damian. And Dylan is abusing me and I'm really scared. It was all so stressing so I decided to change the subject.

    "What happened with you an  Taylor yesterday?" I said while smirking at her.

    "That's a whole other story. That boy.. I  something else. I think I'm in love." she replied in Awe.

     I smiled at her.

________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: sorry for any mistakes in this chapter or in the previous chapters. And HUGE shout out to Nalia_Caniff for helping me with this chapter! She is amazing! Luv ya Nalia!