Chapter Thirteen: Unexpected Surprise

Back to Quinn's POV: At around noon Damian came by with tears in his eyes. He looked like he had just been beaten up.

      "Quinn!" He yelled as he came through the door.

       I stood there in shock.

       "Damian…" My voice cracked.

       "Quinn." He said the came and gave me a hug. There was a piece of paper in his hand.

        I backed away.

        "What happened?" I asked almost crying.

        He handed me the note.

         It said: Damian Damian Damian. Stay away from my daughter. She doesn't love you anyway. You have twenty four hours to say good bye for good. If you don't bad things will happen. Oh and did I mention she doesn't love you anyways ha ha she loves Dylan. Oh and to make sure you don't see her again you will have to move out of the state. I bought your plane ticket for 11:30 am tomorrow and once you get off the plane a taxi driver named Thomas will take you to your house. Your welcome.
               The best wishes. NOT!
                                Christina

        I looked at him. "I do love you."

        He smiled a little then came close to me. I looked into his deep green eyes. Then it happened. He kissed me. It was like getting prom queen. It was amazing and magical. After that we watched a movie together, The Notebook. I love him so much. But I also love Dylan. What if we ran away. But Dylan…

      "Everything okay?" He asked me. He caught me day dreaming dang it.

       "What— oh yeah everything is fine." I lied.

        "Okay. Well I should get ready. For tomorrow." He said with his voice cracking.

        "I love you. Never forget that." I told him.

         He nodded and I kissed him.

        After he left I called Nalia and she came over around 4:00. When she did I told her all the crazy messed up things in my life. It took me a half an hour to tell her everything with drink and snack breaks. Then my phone went off. Hey beautiful. Dinner at the diner tonight at 5?
         Forever and always,
                 Dylan

         I text him back saying yes.

         "Who was it" Nalia asked me.

         "Dylan." I told her.

         "Oh. Speaking of boyfriends have you talked to Taylor lately?"

        "Nope."

         "Well he took off last night saying he needed to take his mom to dinner and we haven't spoken since. He also hasn't been answering my text."

           "Oh my gosh a whole day without talking to Taylor." I said sarcastically.

         "Stop it." She said.

        "Oh fine. Anyway looks like I'm going on a date with Dylan at 5.

        "Awe how cute." She said then we both laughed.

        At 4:55 Nalia and I was almost ready to go. Right before I headed through the door my phone went off. It was from Dylan. Remember to always trust me. No matter what. It said. Okay I put. I got in my car and started driving. Buzz Buzz! My phone went off it was from Dylan. Looks like a straight rode. I will let go for only two seconds. I thought. So I let go of the steering wheel to look at it. All of the sudden it gets bummpy. I have enough time to look up and see a big tree then I hear glass break and metal crumble.