Chapter Seven: Forgiveness

Authors Note: I changed Chapter Two, Four, Five, and Six so read them because I changed a lot of things. Thanks.

_______________________________________________________

     It all happened so fast. I winced as pain filled my side. It felt wet and when I put my hand on it since it was dark I could just see what was all over my hand. Blood. He shot me,I thought. I got up and ran again. My leg was still throbbing and I felt light headed from losing a lot of blood. I didn't realize where I was running because I just kept running not even thinking but I then recognized the area. I ran and ran until I was on Damian's front porch then passed out right away.

***********************************************************

     I woke up. It was the last thing I was expecting. To wake up. But I did. I have very little memory of what happened. Only flashes of what did. My whole body was in pain. I tried to speak but nothing came out. I tried to move but I couldn't. Do I just laid there until the nurse came in.

     "Oh your awake! It's about time!" The nurse said excitedly.

      I tried to ask her how long I was out but still no sound left my mouth.

      "You have been out for 5 days." She said as if reading my mind. "Also since you just woke up try not to speak for a while. Oh by the way you have a broken ankle too. But best wishes to you! And there has been a friend here waiting for you. Shall I send them in?"

     Since I couldn't talk or hardly move, I nodded slowly.

     I wonder who it is. Probably Nalia. But she is usually working her part time job right now. I told her if something bad ever happened to me while she was working to work. She probably still came. Or maybe she listen and it's Dylan. I hope not, I thought. I realized I had started shaking when I thought about Dylan. I stopped when she came in and when I saw who she brought in I started crying. It was Damian. He walked over and cried when he saw me. I have only seen him cry once. And that was when his dad died.

      "Quinn…" he started but I shook my head, he nodded and hugged me. I winced a little.

      "Sorry." He said. I smiled to show I was fine. He looked at me.

      "Don't smile. I was stupid for thinking we could be more. I was wrong for being mad at you. He hurt you Quinn. I know he did. I should have been there for you. I love you Quinn. I always have. I love you and that's a fact. I was such an idiot for not being there for you and supporting you. Now…" he cried more and hugged me again.

      I used all my strength and hugged him back.

      "I love you." I whispered.

      He looked at me with tears in his eyes the kissed me. Once again I felt something magical. Like a spark. I smiled at him.